No announcement yet.

My next logo concept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I like this new "tournament" font! It looks like a good mix of classic and something new. The logo is a bit too boring, though, IMO.

Comment

Nice to see you trying some other crazy takes on the tournament fonts, it has a nice vibe, and i'm sure it'll inspire others and even the folks at epic to at least think about the "tournament" font.

All in all, it might stay the same. Doesn't mean people didn't tried!
      work: www.POLEGAR.pt

Comment

In my opinion UTlogo14c.jpg #2 is the best by far. The symetry and strength of "tournament" makes it feel epic and formidable. The circle represents the new game's minimalism and its spikes its badassery. Unreal and U being a nod to everything the new games builds off.

Comment

My derivative attempt: https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...UTlogo14k-logo
          Another crazy idea brought to you by richardboegli ;P

Comment

I was wondering about integratting the T, would it be possible to have one of the blades on the right side being actually slightly different of the 2 two others for the three blade version, having the blades shaped like T for the two bladed one, and a simple circle version with the T being blended in the circle ?

Comment

Here's something made by me one month ago.

Comment

logo number 18 is perfect
                work hard to get better

Comment

Working...
                X