My next logo concept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I did Jazz Jackrabbit 3 Intro in Unreal Engine 4 wanna see guys?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPnVwiaNQiM

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ladies and gentlemen I'm presenting you unofficial fanmade,open source Jazz Jackrabbit 2 The Secret Files Loading Framework Screen made in Blender for/to very old and outdated,but never unfinished,never cancelled Unreal Editor 1.
    That's some sort of AGR or ARG.
    Maybe you're not experts with game engine made in estimate since circa Anno Domini of year of 1998 in the past. But do you think Unreal Gold Title Screen was 3D modeled or was it 2D textures? Sounds like quiz,huh right guys?
    I guess Donald Mustard,CCP,Tencent,People Can Fly,Epic Games(creators of Fortnite)aren't aware of such things as UE1 only founder and CEO Tim Sweeney know such things like Unreal 1995 Tech Demo,everything about Unreal Engine 1(final build)...etc. So do you still want me to be neurotic,schizophrenic,OCD,PTSD person? Do you really want that finna KMS?
    https://www.imgur.com/DIWxa6P.png
    Do you have sometimes that feeling that you have multiple fangame projects and mods ideas,but you cannot decide which one you want to do and finish first and which as the last ones speaking of people like me?
    Last edited by Gamerz31w; 08-18-2021, 05:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    logo number 18 is perfect

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here's something made by me one month ago.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I was wondering about integratting the T, would it be possible to have one of the blades on the right side being actually slightly different of the 2 two others for the three blade version, having the blades shaped like T for the two bladed one, and a simple circle version with the T being blended in the circle ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My derivative attempt: https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...UTlogo14k-logo

Leave a comment:

• replied
    In my opinion UTlogo14c.jpg #2 is the best by far. The symetry and strength of "tournament" makes it feel epic and formidable. The circle represents the new game's minimalism and its spikes its badassery. Unreal and U being a nod to everything the new games builds off.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice to see you trying some other crazy takes on the tournament fonts, it has a nice vibe, and i'm sure it'll inspire others and even the folks at epic to at least think about the "tournament" font.

All in all, it might stay the same. Doesn't mean people didn't tried!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, I like this new "tournament" font! It looks like a good mix of classic and something new. The logo is a bit too boring, though, IMO.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Despite the font giving the feeling that it would fit more a death metal band than a shooter game, I think it shows some possibilities. For instance, what comes to mind when I see it, the letters form some sort of horizontal line, and I wonder if something interesting can be done with it if you take that line, put in the background, maybe in a different shade or colour, and at the same time the letters themselves will be toned down.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Interesting neo-gothic take on the font. But yea, obviously not a fan of the logo as a whole due to the missing Unreal.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The emblem is very cool. Actually it should become ammo for the Ripper.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes you're right Cro, and I'm honestly not that big of a fan of it either. I mean designwise I like it and think the direction at least somewhat works, or I wouldn't have done it... but again, I'm really more for the cleaner sort of typeface.

Maybe I'm really just trying to get up to 50... sshh.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You know that I really like that emblem. It's clean, classic and says Unreal Tournament. The font, on the other hand, I'm not so sure about. It is a bit of an eyestrainer to read. It isn't ugly or anything, just hard on the eyes, if that makes any sense.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok, so I went and played around with some new text anyway. People talked about there not being enough creative ideas for the "Tournament" portion. You know, I've obviously made a lot of versions now, and nearly as many that nobody here has seen (nor do I intend to show them!) and the more I do, the more I conclude that those who ask for the design to be various things, which I'll give an example of here in a second, don't really know what they're asking for. There is, honestly, only so much that works and only so many elements that can be crammed in without it looking stupid and unreadable.

I wanted to try to do something slightly more iconic looking and recognizable this time, over slick and clean, or obvious. Chris asked originally if we could do some only with the U and the Tournament. There was backlash from people saying "The Unreal MUST be there, and just as big as the Tournament!" That doesn't always work. Certainly not with this formula: "Unreal" in originalish font + TOURNAMENT in new font + emblem somewhere in the mix. That is a busy cluster****. The logo needs to be simple and recognizable.

I believed, by the middle of this process, that #27 was about as good a compromise as it was going to get. Unreal and Tournament at the same size, together in an attractive way, albeit a new font - and the U emblem serving as the iconic recognizable element. All clean and simple.

For some it lacks that edginess. So I did a different kind of compromise on this one. I'm not going to cram in the "Unreal", so don't even bother asking. This one is what it is. And maybe nobody will like the font anyway, but these are my current thoughts anyway on the logo design philosophy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X