Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! unfortunetly i cannot upload my concept art because of DATABASE ERROR! When i want to start a new thread and attach my concept, i get an error message. Can somebody help me? Thank you forward for your help!

Comment

submitting maps for weelky build

so how do we submit a map to put in the weekly build for testing. so others can play and give feed back?
      I have a link to my map and content materials used..
      https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=315E6...7F992E81%21277

CTF-HelmsDeep-V3 is the one I'd like to have put in the weekly build so we can play it
      AKA TwocensT

Comment

Just tried to email and got this message:

We're writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact (utcontent) may not exist, or you may not have permission to post messages to the group. A few more details on why you weren't able to post:

* You might have spelled or formatted the group name incorrectly.
        * The owner of the group may have removed this group.
        * You may need to join the group before receiving permission to post.
        * This group may not be open to posting.

If you have questions related to this or any other Google Group, visit the Help Center at http://support.google.com/a/epicgame...py?topic=25838.

Thanks,

epicgames.com admins

Is it because I'm no longer subscribed to UE4?
        3D Artist looking for work.

Comment

Hello Ringwood,
          My name is Alex. And i am a fan of Epic games since Unreal Tournament 2004. Yesterday i was looking for a new Epic adventure and ran into Unreal Tournament Pre-Alpha. It is remake of Unreal tournament 2004 in the latest Unreal engine. I am not a programmer and do not how to start. But playing the Pre-Alpha i have to musts which have to implanted into the game. One! Unreal tournament 2004. You can air jump. Which mean the character jumps into the air. Pushing space in the air the character double jumps. It was the first move i tried with the new release. It is like a dodge in the air. And two. It is a weapon. Not actually a weapon but the transporter disc. It goes like this in UT 2004. You switch to disc shooter. You aim and fire and the disc is released. Then you can switch your view from character to the disc. hitting q when disc is in the air. Then you can time the moment you activate transport. This is important. This way you can see if the disc is at right position to transport. So you do not fall into depths. This is also missing in unreal tournament 3. Disc view option in UT 2004 that is why gameplay is great! Perhaps you can give me directions how to start programming. Ad character moves and ad the transporter. Which software is used? Visual studio. Unreal engine. Is their a script tool? Like map builder C&C 3 Kane wrath. my mail adres is alexannder@live.nl . (for directions) Maybe export scripts from UT 2004 and import in UT 2014. I am a system administrator. Also build some websites. So not completely blaco. Also have Visual Studio C# . But this is C++ .

Comment

Working...
          X