Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the guy let you know that they needed to be adjusted.

Comment

"need to" is a bit of a stretch. I think it's fine the way Crotale has it.

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
      Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Comment

The R and A are a bit difficult to differentiate.
        I thought it was 'Farg.Fun' for a moment.

Comment

He has a point in that, I would suggest to cut the R's lower right leg off by a thin line, that would already do the job and work nice with that font, or you increase the cut on its side.
          S l y .

Comment

Sly, I'll see about modifying the font a bit when I can.

Henrik, I hope you and Epic don't mind, but I took some artistic liberties:

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
            Last edited by Crotale; 10-07-2014, 11:52 PM.
            Promotional consideration brought to you by: Tarydium Shards, those neat little projectiles that remove unwanted flesh...from your opponents!

Comment

Originally posted by Crotale View Post
              Sly, I'll see about modifying the font a bit when I can.

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
              Ooh, I like!
              HABOUJI! Ouboudah! Batai d'va!
              BeyondUnreal - Liandri Archives [An extensive repository of Unreal lore.] - Join us on IRC [irc.utchat.com - #beyondunreal]

Comment

I like it! Makes it feel more familiar but modern. It's cool
                work: www.POLEGAR.pt

Comment

Originally posted by Crotale View Post
                  *drool*

I think it would have to be a bit smaller, but either way... *drool*
                  Try a colour variation that has the Unreal in white and Tournament in red.
                  S l y .

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
                    *drool*

I think it would have to be a bit smaller, but either way... *drool*
                    Try a colour variation that has the Unreal in white and Tournament in red.
                    Thanks! I am working on some new ideas.

Regarding the Frag.Fun wallpapers, I am going to wait until I can get a decent mouse to adjust the font. It looks fine to me, but I will be happy to give the R more definition.
                    Promotional consideration brought to you by: Tarydium Shards, those neat little projectiles that remove unwanted flesh...from your opponents!

Comment

@Crotale I love what you make with the logo the wallpaper frag.fun is epic

Comment

First I'd like to say congratulations on the official logo and second.........LOVE the beautiful wallpapers!

My contribution:

Attached Files
                        Founder of Unreal Central: "Keeping It Unreal"
                        Founder of Immortal Knightz
                        Owner/Web Designer of Cyberhawk Designs
                        UT Creations: IK-STORM-V2 for UT2004 * IK-TRANZBOT-V2 for UT2004

Comment

awesome, cyberhawk *thumbsup*

Comment

Yes, this is pretty sweet! Good job cyberhawk, I love the mood!
                            S l y .

Comment

Have agree with Flak, it's the first time ever i use changing desktops, too.
                              It's really insane how much awesome art in the whole UT - Art Forum is, i wish i had the skills to do that stuff, it's really awesome, i really appreciate it.
                              And i really appreciate it, that the whole stuff is shared, too!

Henrik, just out of curiosity, will there be a "UT-Face Wallpaper" with the red flag ?
                              OS: Arch Linux / Kernel: 4.0.5-1 / Graphics: Nvidia 352.09-1 / Audio: Alsa 1.0.29-1

Comment

eventually

Comment

Working...
                                X