X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by graf View Post
    Awesome artworks here keep it up guys

Here's my distorted logo wallpaper

If you want to play with it you can download .PSD files (both the logo and the wallpaper PSD) from here (created with Adobe Photoshop CC):
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?...FE&usp=sharing
    What do you think guys?

Set it as my background.

Comment

Very nice graf! Is that UT2004? Given the textures I would say yes.

cyberhawk, your latest wallpaper is hilarious! Nice one!
      S l y .

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
        Very nice graf! Is that UT2004? Given the textures I would say yes.
        Thanks Yep it's a custom UT2004 map. Ut2004 is the best

Comment

What do you think guys?
          Nice wallpaper Graf! The little floaties against the blurred UT environment really sold it!
          Founder of Unreal Central: "Keeping It Unreal"
          Founder of Immortal Knightz
          Owner/Web Designer of Cyberhawk Designs
          UT Creations: IK-STORM-V2 for UT2004 * IK-TRANZBOT-V2 for UT2004

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
            cyberhawk, your latest wallpaper is hilarious! Nice one!
            Thanks Sly

Comment

Originally posted by cyberhawk View Post
              UT Frag Zone - 1920 x 1200

Very nice Mr. cyberhawk. I've always been a big fan of your style.

Comment

This new logo is really showing itself to be versatile. I really must get round to doing myself a new desktop too.
                Must say I have to agree, Cyberhawks grime-fest looks a treat, and makes my \m/etal heart beat a bit faster.
                That looks like an arena wall with panic and pain written all over it.
                Actually it makes me think of that Chaos duel map with the spikes and giant circular-saw (now that was "arena" fighting)... *sigh* many a blood-soaked hour in that map. I will have to refresh myself.
                Who wants a UT99 FOOD FIGHT ?

Comment

If you want to play with it you can download .PSD files (both the logo and the wallpaper PSD) from here (created with Adobe Photoshop CC):
                  https://drive.google.com/folderview?...FE&usp=sharing
                  What do you think guys?

hEY graf nice wallpaper is now in my desktop as another guy told it reminds me somewhat to a ut2k4 map...What map is this? I dont recall if was known
                  Last edited by darksonny; 10-25-2014, 10:03 AM.

Comment

looks like grendel but quite sure it isnt. likely using its meshes and textures though. looks a little like campgrounds too i think it was called.

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
                    Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by HenrikRyosa View Post
                      looks like grendel but quite sure it isnt. likely using its meshes and textures though. looks a little like campgrounds too i think it was called.
                      I was searching a HD image from Grendelkeep and I found this.
                      This is DM-JEREMIAD. Looks like Grendel

Grendel with TAM mode was my favourite!

Comment

hey thanks to both, certainly is dm-jeremiad, does it have a great use of stock textures from grendelkeep. Good choice to make it as wallpaper

Comment

Originally posted by R.Flagg View Post
                          Very nice Mr. cyberhawk. I've always been a big fan of your style.
                          Thanks R.Flagg! This particular style was forged by you and the rest of the Chaotic Dreams team. Most of my stuff was too clean and you guys helped me step outside my stiff box when I was working on a wallpaper for you. Remember this? http://cyberhawkdesigns.com/wp-conte..._1920x1080.jpg

Originally posted by Dr.Flay View Post
                          Must say I have to agree, Cyberhawks grime-fest looks a treat, and makes my \m/etal heart beat a bit faster. That looks like an arena wall with panic and pain written all over it.
                          Actually it makes me think of that Chaos duel map with the spikes and giant circular-saw (now that was "arena" fighting)... *sigh* many a blood-soaked hour in that map. I will have to refresh myself.
                          Thank you Dr.Flay! My heart beats faster too after seeing the community's awesome contributions as well as how organized the UT Development Team has been on this amazing project.

Comment

Originally posted by cyberhawk View Post
                            Remember this? [url]http://cyberhawkdesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/chaosut3-3_1920x1080.jpg[/url
                            Indeed I do, sir.

And regarding that: please check your PM's.

Comment

If Ms. Flak doesn't mind,

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

It's a UT-related, UT Mod wallpaper. So, not totally off-topic.

Created by thatscrawnykid
                              Last edited by R.Flagg; 11-01-2014, 01:47 AM. Reason: ooops... credits

Comment

Originally posted by R.Flagg View Post
                                If Ms. Flak doesn't mind,

http://chaoticdreams.org/wp-content/...paper1_TSK.jpg

It's a UT-related, UT Mod wallpaper. So, not totally off-topic.

Created by thatscrawnykid
                                Ooooooooooh, Proxies. So much love. Great job to TSK!
                                Promotional consideration brought to you by: Tarydium Shards, those neat little projectiles that remove unwanted flesh...from your opponents!

Comment

Working...
                                X