This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crotale View Post
    Was this directed at me or am I speaking out of turn?
    Yeah, I was referring at the wallpapers that you made

Comment

Originally posted by riky rice View Post
      Animating these would be awesome! i would definitely use them as screensaver
      Hmm, motion desktop. Not sure how to do that.

Originally posted by piemo View Post
      Yeah, I was referring at the wallpapers that you made
      Ah, okay. Thanks!
      Promotional consideration brought to you by: Tarydium Shards, those neat little projectiles that remove unwanted flesh...from your opponents!

Comment

Here are three colored versions of the same concept. Enjoy!

Promotional consideration brought to you by: Tarydium Shards, those neat little projectiles that remove unwanted flesh...from your opponents!

Comment

Great job Crotale!!! I'll take the red one! Looks real as heck man.
          Founder of Unreal Central: "Keeping It Unreal"
          Founder of Immortal Knightz
          Owner/Web Designer of Cyberhawk Designs
          UT Creations: IK-STORM-V2 for UT2004 * IK-TRANZBOT-V2 for UT2004

Comment

Thanks hawk. These were completely fabricated in Photoshop. No 3D tools were used or harmed.

Comment

Crotale
              Thank you buddy for you always make UT look so good.
              UT99/U2/2003/2004/UT3 Unreal Life Doz Digital Studio UT MAP MUSIC https://soundcloud.com/dozier-mills/

Comment

Thanks, Doz. I enjoy having the opportunity to give something back to a community that brings so much fun to my life.

Comment

I want to wear that! <3
                  Stacey Conley
                  -----------------------------
                  Unreal Tournament Community Manager
                  Epic Games, Inc.
                  Twitter | Twitch | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Pinterest

Comment

Originally posted by Flak View Post
                    I want to wear that! <3
                    I recently bought the blue team t-shirt from the Epic store and love it. That bling would complete the look ^^ - make it happen Flak!
                    UT4: CTF-Defiance, CTF-Melt.
                    Epic - This video made me smile: http://www.gamespot.com/videos/the-p.../2300-6418948/
                    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

Comment

Originally posted by TotesAmaze View Post
                      I recently bought the blue team t-shirt from the Epic store and love it. That bling would complete the look ^^ - make it happen Flak!
                      Yeah! I mean, yeah.

Comment

it would need a suitable way to attach the bits of the logo without uglifying it. some kind of backplate that goes around the crescent part. because as it is that pendant is obviously impossible :P

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
                        Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Comment

That is an excellent point, Henrik. If you look closely, I did bridge connections between the upper part of the crescent and the U, but I overlooked the lower portion of the crescent.

Comment

Just wanted to say those are absolutely stunning Crotale! Keep up the great work

Comment

Thank you very much, Hulk.

Comment

Had a little fun today, still needs some tweaking.
                                Size 1920x1080

Firey hot!
                                BT-AncientLost | BT-Indus12 | BT-AirRace | BT-YouAreLOL
                                DM-Pure-Pro | DM-Vezon | DM-RedeemerSniperHeaven

blog | home | discord
                                ‚Äč
                                Come frag with us! Absolute (Amsterdam) , Absolute (Atlanta) , Absolute (Indiana)

Comment

Working...
                                X