Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need to tweak it a bit more, the logo isn't discernable enough.
    The new UT is coming along nicely...
    Maybe a new Unreal would be a good idea for Epic's next project? It's certainly somewhat overdue...

Comment

What I think would be cool is if you could find a way to match the logo into the lava seamlessly.

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
      Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Comment

I like that image, it has nice balance of brightness throughout. It would make a good wallpaper. I really like the sparks on the UT logo. Maybe make the lava a bit more orange and add some bits of blacken areas but without changing the overall uniform sort of brightness.

Comment

Nice ones! I just set "Face" as wallpaper

Comment

Not an image per se but it's a quick little video intro I threw together in HitFilm. Supposed to be faster but for some reason exporting as MP4 from HitFil slows it down by half.

Uncompressed version will be made available in the coming weeks (I'm Canadian so I have to deal with the dreaded data usage "caps").

[ SPECS | ASRock X99 Extreme3 | Intel Core i7-5820K @3.3GHz | 16GB DDR4-2133 | GIGABYTE Windforce GTX760 OC 2GB | WD Blue 1TB ]
            Originally posted by cafe
            You need to take a DM-Chill pill.

Comment

Oooo look! Shiny object!

Just in case somebody was wanting a typically me over the top chrome attack (probably not but you're getting it anyway) here it is, and as is my norm I shunned the drab earth tones for a more vibrant set of colors.

2000x1108 medium sized version http://i.imgur.com/s6i5zog.png

If anybody actually wants a full 8000xwhatever it was version feel free to ask.

Click image for larger version

Name:	vtyU9Xk.png
Views:	1
Size:	195.4 KB
ID:	334175
              Last edited by [GZU]Elmur_fud; 01-21-2015, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Crotale View Post
                Wasn't sure where to park these, but I made a Blue and a Red team wallpaper. Each one comes in three resolutions: 2560x1440, 1920x1200, 1920x1080.

Enjoy!

Blue Team Download
                Red Team Download

-curtosey snip-
                Green and Gold versions for those who love 4tdm? Please?

Comment

I updated Pinterest with the new wallpapers, am I missing any?

https://www.pinterest.com/utgame/unr...ament-fan-art/
                  Stacey Conley
                  -----------------------------
                  Unreal Tournament Community Manager
                  Epic Games, Inc.
                  Twitter | Twitch | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Pinterest

Comment

Give this a nice even, easy on the eyes background and it will make a fantastic wallpaper. I really like this it is quick and easy to read and really pops.

Comment

Originally posted by [GZU]Elmur_fud View Post
                      Just in case somebody was wanting a typically me over the top chrome attack (probably not but you're getting it anyway) here it is, and as is my norm I shunned the drab earth tones for a more vibrant set of colors.

2000x1108 medium sized version http://i.imgur.com/s6i5zog.png

If anybody actually wants a full 8000xwhatever it was version feel free to ask.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11266[/ATTACH]
                      That's a really cool logo.

Comment

WOW

Veeeeeeeeeery nice logo !!!
                        Stevie's corner
                        My UT4 maps
                        Links : UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

Originally posted by KazeoHin-TechAE View Post
                          That's a really cool logo.
                          Originally posted by Stevelois View Post

WOW

Veeeeeeeeeery nice logo !!!
                          Originally posted by Unreal Gladiator View Post
                          Give this a nice even, easy on the eyes background and it will make a fantastic wallpaper. I really like this it is quick and easy to read and really pops.
                          TY for the compliments and the realization (even if that wasn't your intent) that just because in the past UT's some of my versions of the official logo have been used by others in their wallpapers quite liberally, doesn't mean I should presume that will just occur again.

So here are 3 wallpapers in 2048x1280...

Just in case anybody's reverse image search leads them here - credits for the sake of posterity and clarity(rhyming purely coincidental): In this last photo this castle is robbed from a screenshot from Chonglee's DM-Peak-CLee (remake) map. https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...e-%28Remake%29 The rest of the background is all From deep space imagery and art pulled from various places around the net that I seemed together in Photoshop. The logo is of course HenrikRyosa's design the digital chrome mutilation is my fault.

^tl;dr? Grow an attention span I'm ADHD and I managed.

That probably explains the 'bright shiny object' fascination.

Comment

I would suggest you to try to graphic designers something they did or supplemented this passage . I think that the majority liked the idea.
                            Attached Files

Comment

This is my first wallpapers in this forum . I hope you like it, it is a small oldshool. Greetings.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
                                So, I have wallpapers to offer as well, 4 in total which are actually just one and the same thing with different colours.
                                Two black versions:

and two coloured versions:

The resolutions are 1920x1080, but if anyone wants it bigger... just let me know.
                                Great work, guys! Sly, can you do these in 1920x1200 plox?

Comment

Working...
                                X