This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [GZU]Elmur_fud View Post

I must say the first two look great and the third... fantastic !

For the third, you made good use of combining all those images & Lee's map It as a unique Unreal vibe ! THX for sharing them in HQ too
    Stevie's corner
    My UT4 maps
    Links : UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

You are ready?;-) Yes?Go to fast run and frags

Attached Files

Comment

Always a pleasure coming back to this thread!
        Stacey Conley
        -----------------------------
        Unreal Tournament Community Manager
        Epic Games, Inc.
        Twitter | Twitch | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Pinterest

Comment

Green and Gold teams need some wallpaper love

Comment

Goin a bit old school. [1920x1080]

Comment

Hey!
              Tidal Blast is remaking Unreal 1 as a mod for UT4. I think this version of the logo would really fit it. Maybe add some spikes on left of the U?
              The new UT is coming along nicely...
              Maybe a new Unreal would be a good idea for Epic's next project? It's certainly somewhat overdue...

Comment

Not exactly UT4 wallpapers for your windows desktop, but I made some animated wallpapers (i.e. replacements for Entry.unr) for UT99 if you guys want to try them out.

Blue:

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...e%20Screen.zip

Red:

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Purple:

Sky:

Skyrim:

Skyrim Colored:

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
                  Absolutely love this. Also, can anybody make this but with the NREAL bit in classic unreal font please, just to see what it looks like??

Comment

Originally posted by iLikeTheUDK View Post
                    Hey!
                    Tidal Blast is remaking Unreal 1 as a mod for UT4. I think this version of the logo would really fit it. Maybe add some spikes on left of the U?
                    I removed the spikes because I liked the shape a hair simpler, that is pretty much the only difference besides some proportion tweaks to make things more uniform. If Tidal Blast would like me to recreate the original logo in super hi-res chrome or just a vector shape, all he has got to do is ask.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This is my desktop wallpaper atm.

Comment

Is there an official download of the new Liandri logo (the one with the crossed hammers used on Outpost 23)? I really like that one and want to play around with it a little bit.

Comment

Was bored on the weekend... UT-Logo used a time machine to arrive in the 80s , Hope somebody likes it!

Henrik pointed this out to me: The font is caps and normal letters the same, so for the people that are bugged by the not capital looking r and a , here is a version with a different font:
                        Last edited by Kurozumi; 06-03-2015, 01:51 PM. Reason: added version with a different font
                        OS: Arch Linux / Kernel: 4.0.5-1 / Graphics: Nvidia 352.09-1 / Audio: Alsa 1.0.29-1

Comment

haha AWESOME kuro.

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
                          Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Comment

Thanks very much Henrik! Guess i can do more , than putting gradients over plain fields (like my first logo try), haha. I guess it took like 5 times longer than a professional would do, but it really was alot of fun.

Since there's so much glowy stuff going on, noticed the outlines of the old Epic Logo lighting up on the grid?
                            OS: Arch Linux / Kernel: 4.0.5-1 / Graphics: Nvidia 352.09-1 / Audio: Alsa 1.0.29-1

Comment

I did actually notice that. Honest! Nice touch.

I'm very into 80's films and synthwave too, so it's my desktop now.

Comment

Something quick and dirty to revive this thread... just an ingame of Visse behind armor spawn in Face. Thought the effect was neat :P

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X