Clear All

Very nice my friend, downloaded them all
    Win 10
    iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
    3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
    32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
    DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
    2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

I agree, the "digital" effect of the pickups is amazing! Good job!

Comment

Here are my 4K wallpapers with original logotype. These that looks simmilar in fan art gallery seems little bit poor in resolution and I dont like that gray background . Enjoy them. WaNzZ321 PS. Now in gold and silver

Attached Files
        Last edited by WaNzZ321; 11-13-2015, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HenrikRyosa View Post
          Last one for the night....

Hi Henrik, would you please make a red flag version of this pic? This pic is so cool. but a red flag version would make them perfect.

Comment

Visse will now look at you disapprovingly in 1080 when you touch yourself.

Recorded the loading screen picture, removed text as well as Photoshop could. 1900-1080, maybe there is a higher resolution version but I dont have the screen for it (mine is 1900-1200 and the loading screen shows the 1080 version anyway).
            Attached Files

Comment

Here is a wallpaper i copied

Comment

Uh, Visse wallpaper is really nice!

-Luigi Rapetta
                (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
                Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

Originally posted by CopyCat View Post
                  Hi Henrik, would you please make a red flag version of this pic? This pic is so cool. but a red flag version would make them perfect.
                  Well, there is this old version, you could try copying the logo from the newer one one over and manipulating it yourself if you feel comfortable. Otherwise I might have a go at it later when I have more time.

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
                  Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Comment

I've done it for myself, maybe someone will be interested http://imgur.com/gl8ytPp
                    Attached Files

Comment

Anyone still have UTemblem.svg ? File is no longer available from the link.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, should be fixed now... though tbh you could have pretty much grabbed the emblem out of the full logo version too.

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
                        Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Comment

The retro designs in here are awesome. Really enjoying them, thanks everyone!

Comment

forgive the question if out of place, but i have a curious- does the logotype font, esp. for the "tournament" have a name/is it commercially available? I havent yet found a answer in the forums here (but some **** nice artwork using it), WhatTheFont suggests something called RBNo2.1 b Ultra Italic as similar, though obviously the T glphys are stylized, as are the R and L in 'unreal'
                            Last edited by MersenneTwister; 05-19-2016, 12:56 AM. Reason: i was stupid

Comment

Originally posted by MersenneTwister View Post
                              forgive the question if out of place, but i have a curious- does the logotype font, esp. for the "tournament" have a name/is it commercially available? I havent yet found a answer in the forums here (but some **** nice artwork using it), WhatTheFont suggests something called RBNo2.1 b Ultra Italic as similar, though obviously the T glphys are stylized, as are the R and L in 'unreal'
                              Not out of place. I'm working on a mutator logo and am looking for a Unreal font as well.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X