Yisssssssssss
    Stacey Conley
    -----------------------------
    Unreal Tournament Community Manager
    Epic Games, Inc.
    Twitter | Twitch | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Pinterest

Comment

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!
      Promotional consideration brought to you by: Tarydium Shards, those neat little projectiles that remove unwanted flesh...from your opponents!

Comment

Awesome work Henrik!!

Comment

Nice work and Congrats again sir.
          MyArtstation
          @jayoplus

Comment

This is not a feedback thread guys. It is a bit late to give feedback at this point. If Henrik is nice enough to offer up wallpapers and such, to me that deserves thanks, not critiques of his work.

Comment

Would you mind to share the psd file?

Comment

Great work Henrik and congratulations too.
                I like the logo alot, its nostalgic but also has the modern drive it needs.
                Great work!
                Nonemms Music Thread DM-Lea(Youtube Soundcloud )
                Fabian Joosten - composer for media

Comment

Henrik, do you have SVG of the logo?
                  UTLauncher - standalone Unreal Tournament server browser / Download / Github
                  ut.rushbase.net - free community hosting for Unreal Tournament assets

Comment

Digging the Worn One! Make some colour variations on the paint and wall colours if you have time.
                    They look really nice :O
                    BT-AncientLost | BT-Indus12 | BT-AirRace | BT-YouAreLOL
                    DM-Pure-Pro | DM-Vezon | DM-RedeemerSniperHeaven

blog | home | discord
                    ‚Äč
                    Come frag with us! Absolute (Amsterdam) , Absolute (Atlanta) , Absolute (Indiana)

Comment

Nice logo HenrikRyosa gratzz

i like the retro wallpaper also
                      Admin @JoinTheForce Online Gaming Community
                      Playing UT Since 99

- CTF-W00T - CTF-Tourney - DM-BioLab - CTF-WickedX - CTF-TwinTombs - My entire map list

Comment

Honestly I don't really like that. It's a refreshing take on the logo compared to previous iterations, but it's not that much of a good one IMO. Unreal's U feels heavy compared to the rest of the logo, as if it's about to fall down and drag the rest of the logo with it.
                        And why not keep the Unreal font for the rest of that word? Those additions to the N and the L did save it from becoming too generic, but it still doesn't satisfy me.
                        In fact I prefer that earlier logo that gained fame (the first one to appear on the asteroid field flag poster) to the official one.
                        Poor choice on Chris' part IMO. You made other, better logos than this one.
                        Still, congratulations. (claps)
                        Last edited by iLikeTheUDK; 10-05-2014, 04:10 PM.
                        The new UT is coming along nicely...
                        Maybe a new Unreal would be a good idea for Epic's next project? It's certainly somewhat overdue...

Comment

I vectorized Henrik's logo for anyone interested: https://ut.rushbase.net/rush/utlogo.svg

The logo is awesome, thank you!
                          UTLauncher - standalone Unreal Tournament server browser / Download / Github
                          ut.rushbase.net - free community hosting for Unreal Tournament assets

Comment

Unfortunately you can't please everyone. I think the new logo is fantastic and perfect for the series. Can't wait to get a new Jersey with this one on it.

Comment

Originally posted by RushPL View Post
                              I vectorized Henrik's logo for anyone interested: https://ut.rushbase.net/rush/utlogo.svg

The logo is awesome, thank you!
                              Whoops, just finished my SVG format update to the original post. It's more accurate than your conversion, thanks for the effort though

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
                              Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Comment

Large res PSD format added. Horizontal res is around 8000 px. All black.

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
                                Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X