This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    there are many in the forums, but its easier to google "liandri axon logo" and look in pictures.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hiya
    Are there any resources for company logos that exist in the lore? LIANDRI, AXON, et al?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	wallpaper778.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	400393 Another wallpaper plain i made, looking for something to put behind it like the old logos had, stripes or something
    Last edited by n0niz; 06-09-2018, 04:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice job guys !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This still open? can I try?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MersenneTwister View Post
    forgive the question if out of place, but i have a curious- does the logotype font, esp. for the "tournament" have a name/is it commercially available? I havent yet found a answer in the forums here (but some **** nice artwork using it), WhatTheFont suggests something called RBNo2.1 b Ultra Italic as similar, though obviously the T glphys are stylized, as are the R and L in 'unreal'
    It is not commercially available because it is customized text done by me.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here's one I made last year:

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Originally it was intended to be a t-shirt print, but I never got around to do make one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	the_other_tower_by_aryss_skahara-d8tsmzb.png
Views:	1
Size:	138.9 KB
ID:	345731
    Last edited by _Lynx; 06-01-2016, 03:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Fjaru View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/nA97ct7.jpg
    Holy moley that's gorgeous.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This one really kicks ***, great work Fjaru!

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MersenneTwister View Post
    forgive the question if out of place, but i have a curious- does the logotype font, esp. for the "tournament" have a name/is it commercially available? I havent yet found a answer in the forums here (but some **** nice artwork using it), WhatTheFont suggests something called RBNo2.1 b Ultra Italic as similar, though obviously the T glphys are stylized, as are the R and L in 'unreal'
    Not out of place. I'm working on a mutator logo and am looking for a Unreal font as well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Last edited by MersenneTwister; 05-19-2016, 12:56 AM. Reason: i was stupid

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The retro designs in here are awesome. Really enjoying them, thanks everyone!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for the heads up, should be fixed now... though tbh you could have pretty much grabbed the emblem out of the full logo version too.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Anyone still have UTemblem.svg ? File is no longer available from the link.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X