This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[OFFICIAL] UT Content Trello Board

Hi everyone, our content Trello Board is now visible to the public at https://trello.com/b/z5txloGA/unreal-tournament-content . Cards marked with the purple label are features we are looking for community involvement in implementing.

This is our first pass, so it's rough. We'd love to hear your feedback on how we can improve it.

Thanks,
    -Chris

Good work. Let the games begin @others

Nice launcher btw. Liandri environments but no Liandri character concepts...
    Last edited by RattleSN4K3; 10-20-2014, 06:26 PM.
    ] Map Scaler Tool | Betrayal for UT4 | No Spawn Protection | No Pickup Timer | BioLauncher (revived) | ForcePickupSpawn | Map cosmetics::P | Safe Spawn::P | Why numbers for Health/Armor suck!::ANALYSIS/CONCEPT
    ] UT3 Addons: NoMoreDemoGuy | PickupRespawnTweak | Mutate Spec | MutePawnSounds | NoPlayerBeacon | Epic FTW | Epic FOCK | TripodSound (... and many more)

Comment

Thanks for posting this Chris!
      It seems well structured. Maybe (if there is any goal for this) it could be mentioned what kind of maps you are searching for, some with a supported high player count or a low one or maybe a 1on1 CTF map, competitive or casual, something like that to give people a vague idea.

I also have a question: What about the other weapons like the Impact Hammer, Sniper Rifle or Bio Rifle? I assume they are not a priority right now and one should better spend time on the listed weapons?
      S l y .

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
        Thanks for posting this Chris!
        I also have a question: What about the other weapons like the Impact Hammer, Sniper Rifle or Bio Rifle? I assume they are not a priority right now and one should better spend time on the listed weapons?
        With the other weapons, we still have functionality/design questions to answer that may impact the visual design/concept.

Comment

Okay, that would have been my second guess, thanks for clarifying!
          S l y .

Comment

With the environment assets as they are currently set-up, I would like to see the various environment types represented in the list, and the images for those specific environments assets attached to that card rather than putting each environment piece underneath the card heading (same for all sub-category items as well) ala: (preference for the left version over the right). This could help prevent items from being missed due to scrolling but does have the drawback of less public presence for each asset if people do not know to click on it.

Last edited by Sigmafie; 10-20-2014, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Offworld Liandri Mining Facility this map looks so amazing!
              Chris would it be possible for more full hd screenshots or 2k resolution I would like to use the map as compositing background!

Comment

Is this still being updated? Having a centralised to-do list is super helpful but it doesn't look like it has changed in over a year.

Comment

We've been so busy we haven't gotten it updated. We definitely either need to update it or work on a new solution. Stay posted.
                  Stacey Conley
                  -----------------------------
                  Unreal Tournament Community Manager
                  Epic Games, Inc.
                  Twitter | Twitch | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Pinterest

Comment

Originally posted by Flak View Post
                    We've been so busy we haven't gotten it updated. We definitely either need to update it or work on a new solution. Stay posted.
                    Has there been any movement on updating the board? I know Epic is busy - as a community member that would like to contribute it is beneficial to understanding what is currently being worked on and implemented, as well as what needs to be worked on and implemented. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Flak View Post
                      Is there any news about the task list?

Comment

Working...
                      X