No announcement yet.

Logo Emblem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not everyone has a solid understanding of design principles (looks at self in mirror) but want to help out anyway. At least Henrik's work does look professional, even if you disagree with the direction.
    Promotional consideration brought to you by: Tarydium Shards, those neat little projectiles that remove unwanted flesh...from your opponents!

Comment

I think it's a little odd that you would say the top picture on this page does the logo more justice because I actually find it's worse. The U and T clash together ontop of the crescent. I'm with TheOriginal on this one that it's not really an improvement but it's appreciated that you try to solve it. Even though theo likes draft 2 better, I still like draft 1 (left) if we're picking between the 3.
      Last edited by FirebornForm; 03-03-2015, 07:44 PM.

Comment

This does the best job out of all the concepts in this thread. I would not mind this being the final, regardless of any reservations I may have.
        Promotional consideration brought to you by: Tarydium Shards, those neat little projectiles that remove unwanted flesh...from your opponents!

Comment

I personally like the trophy concept back on page 1 or 2.
          [Concept] Impact Hammer: Alternative Fire
          [Concept] Game Mode: Infiltration

Comment

More ideas may be a mute point at this juncture (to the extent that they have picked a direction). However in the spirit of giving put forth by Epic (they made the engine free) here is my favorite icon that I made.

256x256

810x810

1600x1600

Enjoy... or don't. Neither matters to me.

Minor note: That is the U from UT3 for the most part (I fattened the lead in serif (top left spike thing) up about 5%). For comparison the U I had made at some point is in my sig.

Comment

Linked from: https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...ion-s-UT-logos

Attached Files
              Last edited by mission; 03-06-2015, 04:51 PM.

Comment

It has something, but it looks like a Japanese letter. That "T" is somewhat cool and all, i really like where you headed with this, but it's a bit confusing that "T" and the lower bridge between them.
                work: www.POLEGAR.pt

Comment

Originally posted by HenrikRyosa View Post

Guess we might want to rethink this one, too. Looks like a retooled version of the Gamefly logo (emblem). I just noticed the similarities when I saw a GF commercial.

http://www.wakeweekly.com/wp-content...mefly-logo.png
                  Last edited by Crotale; 03-07-2015, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Wouldn't the gamefly version be what you suggested Cro, not really what the OP logos look like.

You're bound to have similarities with other logos no matter what you pick.
                    Does this look like the 2k4 oval design, and so 2k4 should never have used it?

Comment

Neither of those were my idea, the oval hoop or inserting the U and the T in there.

Comment

This sounds kinda stupid,
                        But what if the U was red, and the T was blue; - for intro video, they morph into players, and start arena battling?

Lame idea is lame, I know.

My Gaming Setup;
                        i7-4770K @3.5Ghz (original clock speed) 12gig RAM. nVidea GTX 760 (192-Bit) - Windows 10 64 Bit
                        Razor DeathAdder Chroma(Mouse), Razor Vespula (Mousepad), Razor Kraken Pro (headset), Acer 19.5' Monitor, LG 120 Hrz 4K 49' TV
                        Total Build Cost; $3,610 CDN, w/ 5 year extended warranty on all parts.

Comment

Working...
                        X