Logo Emblem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Yes, strange choice. The other composition was so perfect, this version seems a bit bottom heavy and has the curvature the other way around. I didn't think it was similar with the old hoop, but now it really is like in the BurgerKing logo.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, like I said Gooba, by no means am I telling you what you can and can't post, I merely meant to clarify the situation for those believing it is open season on the logo with very little justification.

I agree about the icon, it's not the greatest, flipping the crescent makes it inconsistent with the main logo to boot, but I have a feeling it is temporary, as some of you like to point out things around here so often are...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No problem, frankly it's better when less is "final" or "official" for now

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Not final. We didn't have a lot of time for iteration. We're going to revisit after GDC.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks pretty awful as expected. I just don't think you can make all those shapes work together.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    For people who want to see the new icon they chose without turning on the game here it is.

Personally this wasn't one of my favorites at all and I think we could do better but maybe the CUT logo will grow on me in time.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by HenrikRyosa View Post
    This posts makes me think of your face with a boot in it. :P

Anyway it looks like they chose something, at least for the new build as there is a little icon in one corner where they mushed the T in.
    You know I'm just messing with you.

I noticed that emblem in the new build today. Meh. It's a thing, I guess.

Originally posted by Gooba View Post
    I think the logo in the top corner of the menu now reads as "Cut", not "UT".
    Didn't you hear the news? The Chaos UT guys are taking over the project.

I still think your U Damage design would be perfect for the Unreal remake logo.
    Last edited by Crotale; 03-02-2015, 07:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I figured since Henrik is posting U-damage logos, it's okay for me to do the same. Just throwing this in here for people to see.^_^

After seeing the new map and the direction UT is going I might rework it a bit to fit better though.

On a separate note... I think the logo in the top corner of the menu now reads as "Cut", not "UT". I hope that gets fixed in future versions. ;P

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    Last edited by Gooba; 03-02-2015, 07:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Crotale View Post
    It is interesting, but I don't know what it is supposed to be telling me, other than the amp makes me think of a halter top. Sorry, I couldn't resist.
    This post makes me think of your face with a boot in it. :P

Anyway it looks like they chose something, at least for the new build as there is a little icon in one corner where they mushed the T in.
    Last edited by HenrikRyosa; 03-02-2015, 09:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It is interesting, but I don't know what it is supposed to be telling me, other than the amp makes me think of a halter top. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I worked on it 2 days to find the best possible amp shape and flow to go with the U, but still have my reservations. Thanks though!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by HenrikRyosa View Post
    hybrid concept to throw in the mix for fun...

It's incredible how well that turned out, especially reads really well scaled down.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bat wings on the towers of CTF-Face? ;D. As "for fun" I don't have to serious, right?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hybrid concept to throw in the mix for fun...

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just wanted to try something based on the logo Gooba did...

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X