Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for that video, M^ul!

So a few things first:
    -OMG the Enforcer_INSA should not be there. haha. damnit. I need to remove that I guess. That anim was/is a temp file i made to test if a 1stP inspection anim was working. Without code support existing yet, it's just in there as a taunt. I thought that was only on my local side of things buuuut apparently not.

-A few of those taunts need the weapons to disappear (double birds, dr. sin special, X slash, etc). We're working on that. Tech needs to be created for weapons to vanish and reappear

-If you see a taunt in the game that has two of itself (like Pelvic Thrust) mine are the one's with _A or so on. The idea being later we can have varied versions of some of these. A different style Pelvic thrust for human/Necris/Skaarj and etc.

-Any of the taunts with _A on them should also have first person versions! Actually most do, in general. You can only see this right now if you are using the shock or sniper rifle. Again, working on that. This will hopefully be a good way to address what you are asking for which is: knowing you're doing a taunt without having to zoom out to 3rdP. I still think portrait ideas could be cool, but we're definitely trying to give player feedback that actions are happening
    http://i.imgur.com/Ht4ckmL.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by R.E.D. View Post
      -Any of the taunts with _A on them should also have first person versions! Actually most do, in general. You can only see this right now if you are using the shock or sniper rifle. Again, working on that. This will hopefully be a good way to address what you are asking for which is: knowing you're doing a taunt without having to zoom out to 3rdP. I still think portrait ideas could be cool, but we're definitely trying to give player feedback that actions are happening
      Hey that's good to know. I'll have to check out the shock and sniper anims in game.
      Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

Hey, R.E.D! You made this thread about a year ago.

Have you made any progress from where you left off? If so, have you recorded any/Will you record any for us to see?

Comment

Working...
        X