Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Massive project, MaxCarnage involved, need animators.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Massive project, MaxCarnage involved, need animators.

Hey, me and MaxCarnage, UT's new sound designer, are planning to contribute to the game together. Once/if I get Rooster128's word that him and me are good to go on working together to teach me (or eachother) how to make weapons and models from start to finish: then all we need is an animator, or an animating contributer.

Then from there, I can figure out how to get everything set up so that weapons, characters, taunts, and effects (which I only specialize in to some small degree with in cascade) can be made; for this wonderful game that we ALL hope bounces back to glory!

So, I humbly ask any animator or any animating contributor to join me and MaxCarnage on this wonderful journey to making Unreal Tournament great again!

If necessary I'll even get Eightball_ and Kazeo to help us.
    Last edited by Waverun; 03-09-2017, 09:03 PM.

So unfortunately Rooster128 doesn't use Blender, so I'm gonna have to learn how to use it myself. Makes it worse that no good, short, and to-the-point tutorials exist for using Blender, so I can't get the proper teaching of Blender that I need.

Comment

I use blender extensively so feel free to PM me here or on discord and I'll try to help you out with any questions you may have.
      Mike :aka: thatscrawnykid
      Artist for Chaos: UT

Comment

There are also other ways to learn Blender. You can buy books for every skill level in the Blender Store. For instance there's a beginner book here‚Äč.

-Luigi Rapetta
        (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
        Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

Originally posted by thatscrawnyki View Post
          I use blender extensively so feel free to PM me here or on discord and I'll try to help you out with any questions you may have.
          YES! Thank you! I'll PM you as SOON as I can! Right now though, I have something important to take care of!

UPDATE: I just sent you a PM!
          Last edited by Waverun; 03-11-2017, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Most of the tutorials on YouTube should help you learn the basics.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ender+tutorial

Comment

Highly recommend Blender Guru:

Blender Beginner Tutorial Series

Intermediate Blender Tutorials

Blender Guru
              No one sees what tomorrow knows.

Comment

Working...
              X