Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Model] Gorge (w/basic low poly prisoner)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xan angered Gorge right ?

Strangely I find Xan's body kind of fitting. It need some adjustments of course, but I like seeing Gorge with something that seems like a big armor. And the pipes are rather nice on it. And with the exoskeleton it really feels like a futuristic suit.
    The face however... Ho gosh please get rid of it !

Comment

I have no idea, Gorge got killed by Skaarj? So he never met Xan in the Junkyard lol

I consider this armour to be the top tier Axonwares, Gorge is a prisoner so I dont see them wasting too much money on him where Thundercrash, I could see them having money even in the early days like Iron Guard.

#plebwaresale

I think what I have is still too clean, I need to go in there with a dirtmap and add the veins which I'll probably do in mudbox
      Upon release, Unreal Tournament 2004 was met with widespread critical acclaim. Several critics praised the unique, fast-paced, fun and challenging nature of the game as its main selling points, while fans touted the post-release support and extensive modding capabilities.

Comment

Okay so abit of an update, I havent been able to sit at the PC for awhile because of a pinched nerve in my neck so I havent made much progress on this unfortunately, I have to put my health first and I honestly dont play this UT much anyway so Im not in a huge rush to get this done. I will be updating as soon as I can though so dont fear, this will get done
        Upon release, Unreal Tournament 2004 was met with widespread critical acclaim. Several critics praised the unique, fast-paced, fun and challenging nature of the game as its main selling points, while fans touted the post-release support and extensive modding capabilities.

Comment

Working...
        X