Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unreal Universe Monsters! Lets make some art together!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

solid job with concepts and cute cow

Comment

Hi, again. I drew a concept of the torso anatomy of the Krall, to show you what I meant with "more alien features":
      Assertive criticism and feedback are welcome. Tell me if I did something wrong or if this design is not enough.

Attached Files

-Luigi Rapetta
      (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
      Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

I really like those concepts! Anything to make the krall both stand out as well as seem more 'alien' is an awesome step.

I got the cow in a state of vision!

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Comment

Thanks KazeoHin! By the way, those fawn eyes are SO CUTE :'3

I hope someone will work on facial animations.
          Last edited by rapfamily4; 12-08-2015, 08:37 AM.

-Luigi Rapetta
          (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
          Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

This cow is creepy and cute at the same time ...(O___o)´-
            ,,|,.............................................................................................coffee addicted !!!

Comment

Originally posted by KazeoHin-TechAE View Post
              I got the cow in a state of vision!

https://sites.google.com/site/paulka...CowEngine2.jpg
              That's amazing! Now he just needs the saddle/turret to hold his weapon. Someone told me this upper portion of the model also acted as the head for headshots in UT GOTY, but I don't remember if that's true.

Comment

Amazing work so far, some of my most fond moments were spent in vanilla Invasion, I think the server was called Happy Penguin. Anyways, keep it up this is like a dream come true.

Comment

Alrighty then!

I can call this Cow 'cooked'!

I won't add any modifications, armour to it just yet, I'll let the rest of you guys imagine what crazy-cool power-armours to put on the mighty cow. I took some HD screens to show the majesty of the graceful cow.

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

I just have to figure out where to upload the cow files. I'll add a link to the cow model and textures soon!

Comment

Originally posted by KazeoHin-TechAE View Post
                    I see T-shirts coming... or sweaters.
                    ,,|,.............................................................................................coffee addicted !!!

Comment

Really cool! Are we going to work on facial animations for it?

PS: How is the Krall going on?????

-Luigi Rapetta
                      (rapfamily4)

My projects list:

Comment

Originally posted by papercoffee View Post
                        I see T-shirts coming... or sweaters.
                        I'm hoping to have this design on REALLY over-sized T-Shirts, and the design needs to take up the whole shirt, sleeves and all. And it needs to be sold at WalMart.

Originally posted by rapfamily4 View Post
                        Really cool! Are we going to work on facial animations for it?
                        Animations in general are not my forte, but the model has an articulate mouth, complete with teeth and lips, and plenty of verts in the face area; so it should be animation-friendly.

Comment

Fade in a UT logo on the moon and it's a winning wallpaper/shirt/mug/mousepad/everything

Comment

Looks good. A bit too stone-like, though. You should add some subsurface scattering at least IMO. Maybe also add a shader that increases the normal map intensity where there are crevices or deep areas, and decreases it where there's a very flat and unchanging area, or an area where the "skin" might stretch IRL.
                            Also, the skin folds look a bit shallow. Did you bake the normals from a higher-poly version of the model?
                            The new UT is coming along nicely...
                            Maybe a new Unreal would be a good idea for Epic's next project? It's certainly somewhat overdue...

Comment

That is hilarious Kazeo! Great modeling job on that. I could never kill that little guy!!
                              Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

Now that my cow is what I would consider "Done for Now", I've started detailing out my Titan. I got a lot done this weekend, I don't know when I'll be able to have this much free-time in the future, so hopefully I'll be able to show more progress before the new year!

Comment

Working...
                                X