Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unreal Universe Monsters! Lets make some art together!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work Kazeo !

I don't have much to say right now... Maybe I'll catch something later.

Comment

Originally posted by papercoffee View Post
      I couldn't resist ...SORRY!!!

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
      I forgot to post a reply to this: This is now my desktop wallpaper.

Comment

Originally posted by KazeoHin-TechAE View Post
        I forgot to post a reply to this: This is now my desktop wallpaper.
        Wahahaha ...ok, I'm glad you like it.
        ,,|,.............................................................................................coffee addicted !!!

Comment

The shaders are better now.

I noticed the teeth seems to be too flat/short due the low-poly process. This is my opinion, though.

-Luigi Rapetta
          (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
          Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

Awesome! Now we need a NaPali map to put this monster!

Comment

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

For no reason at all, I decided to make a material that sets everything on fire.

Comment

For no reason at all, I decided to make a material that sets everything on fire.
                He's on Fire!

Comment

So this is the fruit of my shader tweaking. Criticism welcome!
                  MUCH better. Now just gotta refine that noise a bit.

Originally posted by rapfamily4 View Post
                  The shaders are better now.

I noticed the teeth seems to be too flat/short due the low-poly process. This is my opinion, though.
                  I think it's just due to how close and flat the gums are to the teeth. Do notice how the front lower teeth look like they are not supposed to be covered by anything and grew sort of "outside".

This doesn't even need a new retopo though. Simply lowering a couple vertices along the gums on the inner side of the teeth should male the teeth look less flat. No need to worry about texture stretching, nobody will be able to see that anyways. I don't particularly think there's a huge need for that though.
                  Check out my work!
                  | Sci-fi Stinger-Minigun | Faction Weapons
                  | Localization

Comment

Soon to come, the ultimate Nali Cow of eternal damnation !
                    The creature you certainly not want to face !

Comment

An update on the course I'm heading regarding the krall

Attached Files

Comment

That looks AWESOME! I can't wait to see the colours come together for this! Great work! I feel so happy to be surrounded by awesome artists like yourself.

The resemblance to the original Unreal Krall is spot-on: Not so faithful it hurts the piece, but close enough that its quickly recognisable.

Also, First page updated.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyN View Post
                          An update on the course I'm heading regarding the krall

Overall looking nice, couple of criticisms:
                          The hips & buttocks seem like they ought to be more prominent to balance out the feet (or feet reduced in bulk). It also generally seems like an animal with this leg configuration is going to have more prominent haunches.
                          The hands look out of place as they are too human for this guy. He probably needs big chunky TMNT digits to match up with those big toes.
                          Join Project: Open Tournament: OpenTournamentGame.com | Project Trello | Discord | YouTube

Subscribe to /r/UnrealSeries - The subreddit for free & uncensored discussion of Unreal series games!

Unreal Prime Weapons: Impact Hammer | Enforcer | BioRifle | Shock Rifle | Link Gun | Ripper | Minigun | Flak Cannon | Rocket Launcher | Sniper Rifle | Grenade Launcher | Dispersion Pistol

Comment

Heck, I'd like to see that Krall playing in the regular game!! He looks freakin brutal!
                            ChimmiChunga leads from the front, and DieHard UT holds the crown!!
                            Frag video featuring Rookie
                            Frag video featuring Phantaci
                            Come find people to play with in IRC! All skill levels welcome!!

Comment

Really like it as well.

And I agree with the points Wail designed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wail View Post
                                Overall looking nice, couple of criticisms:
                                The hips & buttocks seem like they ought to be more prominent to balance out the feet (or feet reduced in bulk). It also generally seems like an animal with this leg configuration is going to have more prominent haunches.
                                The hands look out of place as they are too human for this guy. He probably needs big chunky TMNT digits to match up with those big toes.
                                I agree with you, also because I think buttocks look a bit humanoid. Hands shouldn't be bulky, in my opinion. As far as I'm concerned, they should be skeletal, with a spike which comes out from each flexor, but the skeleton of the hand is bulky. It would fit with the spikes of the back.

-Luigi Rapetta
                                (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
                                Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

Working...
                                X