Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unreal Universe Monsters! Lets make some art together!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how Monster Hunt would go if it is official and remade for UT4.

Comment

I've lost track of this thread...how are things going?
      The new UT is coming along nicely...
      Maybe a new Unreal would be a good idea for Epic's next project? It's certainly somewhat overdue...

Comment

Originally posted by iLikeTheUDK View Post
        I've lost track of this thread...how are things going?
        I'm actually working on the BioRifle model at the moment. I'll take again the Mercenary project when I'll reach a good stage of the said model.

Anyway... what about the brute? What happened to [MENTION=254617]Specter-Owl[/MENTION] and [MENTION=18574]KazeoHin-TechAE[/MENTION] ???

-Luigi Rapetta
        (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
        Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

Originally posted by rapfamily4 View Post
          I'm actually working on the BioRifle model at the moment. I'll take again the Mercenary project when I'll reach a good stage of the said model.

Anyway... what about the brute? What happened to @Specter-Owl and @KazeoHin-TechAE ???
          Again, Sorry! I've been taking some 'Me' time recently. I don't seem to have loads of energy recently, and it's affecting my productivity during free-time. I really do want to finish up the Brute with some sweet armour.

Comment

Originally posted by KazeoHin-TechAE View Post
            Again, Sorry! I've been taking some 'Me' time recently. I don't seem to have loads of energy recently, and it's affecting my productivity during free-time. I really do want to finish up the Brute with some sweet armour.
            Technically the brute really is finished now. All that's left differs between each member of the Brute caste.
            Maybe a new Unreal would be a good idea for Epic's next project? It's certainly somewhat overdue...

Comment

I'm preparing for my diploma, so no updates from me just yet

Comment

"Patience is a virtue."

Good things will come for those who wait.

And good luck Specter-Owl with your diploma.

Comment

Any idea of a beginning concept for Skaarj Warrior Caste?

Comment

All artists go through their ups and downs in terms of motivation: I'm currently in one of the 'down' phases.
                    *holds up a cookie*
                    Have you hugged a Skaarj today?

http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/

Comment

Those wings look so much more believable! I like the fact that you stayed true to the original triangular silhouette, but now it looks like the manta can grasp onto something while it isn't gliding. Good work!
                      I know that this was done a while ago and is back into the thread, but I think your original version was superior. Using animal references only goes so far when designing something that is supposed to be truly alien - your original wings looked far more alien and believable.

Comment

It's finally in the editor.

Attached Files

Comment

Whoa...this looks good. **** right good.
                          Is this word even enough?

Comment

I hope you're doing OK. Your Titan hung out on our social medial pages on Friday the 13th. He seemed to have fun.

Originally posted by AndyN View Post
                            *Sheds a happy tear
                            Stacey Conley
                            -----------------------------
                            Unreal Tournament Community Manager
                            Epic Games, Inc.
                            Twitter | Twitch | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Pinterest

Comment

I just had to stop myself from drooling on my own shirt. 10/10 model IMO.
                              ChimmiChunga leads from the front, and DieHard UT holds the crown!!
                              Frag video featuring Rookie
                              Frag video featuring Phantaci
                              Come find people to play with in IRC! All skill levels welcome!!

Comment

It's finally in the editor.
                                Wow, that is awesome!!
                                Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

Working...
                                X