Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unreal Universe Monsters! Lets make some art together!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see amazing work in this thread! Keep it up guys!! I can see a UT map with the Titan walking on the background! Imagine that! =D

Comment

That is one badass Pupae Sly, does it have the cafe seal of approval yet? He should be the main character of this game.
      Join Project: Open Tournament: OpenTournamentGame.com | Project Trello | Discord | YouTube

Subscribe to /r/UnrealSeries - The subreddit for free & uncensored discussion of Unreal series games!

Unreal Prime Weapons: Impact Hammer | Enforcer | BioRifle | Shock Rifle | Link Gun | Ripper | Minigun | Flak Cannon | Rocket Launcher | Sniper Rifle | Grenade Launcher | Dispersion Pistol

Comment

Originally posted by Wail View Post
        That is one badass Pupae Sly, does it have the cafe seal of approval yet? He should be the main character of this game.
        lol... ^This

Do we have Eggs ...Skaarj Eggs?
        ,,|,.............................................................................................coffee addicted !!!

Comment

Awesome stuff, guys! Good work!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	e7e7558efa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	341696

Official cafe stamp of approval.

Comment

**** thats pretty good!

Comment

would buy but it needs that that boblife beard !
                Shoutcaster/Commentator
                Progamer for Team-dignitas
                10 years worth of e-sports experience
                Twitch.TV | YouTube | Twitter

Comment

Keep going Quadj130, it's taking shape!
                  Originally posted by cafe View Post
                  [awesome Pupae paintover]
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]20365[/ATTACH]

Official cafe stamp of approval.
                  \o/

Also, you make me want to make a Skaarj with an... unusual hairstyle.
                  S l y .

Comment

This is pretty awesome, especially that Pupae remake holy****...

If someone recreates all the Unreal pawns, this would actually bring me a step closer to converting my RLCoop mod to UT4 (Currently RLCoop is a U1 project, you can check out here

https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...munity-Event-2

and yes, having played Unreal for 15 years straight (and still play every day today) those scales do look correct, though I would recommend actually going into Unreal 1 to see the real scale, as UT2k4 scale may have been off. And the giant gasbag does exist lol, it's only present in one level though =P Nali Castle, top of the tower.

Comment

Originally posted by Shivaxi View Post
                      This is pretty awesome, especially that Pupae remake holy****...
                      Thanks!

Originally posted by Shivaxi View Post
                      and yes, having played Unreal for 15 years straight (and still play every day today) those scales do look correct, though I would recommend actually going into Unreal 1 to see the real scale, as UT2k4 scale may have been off..
                      They are off, 100% sure about that. All monsters are too small in relation to players in UT2004. Can confirm the Giant Gasbag boss too.

Also, RLCoop in UT... that would be sweet! It would be something to look forward to.
                      Last edited by Sly.; 09-29-2015, 08:00 PM.
                      S l y .

Comment

Originally posted by OMNIETY OMEGA View Post

Unreal 1 Dragon (this is one monster I really want to see in the gametype as a boss)

I believe this is one that we (The Unreal 1 community) were able to dig up the files for, extract and import into todays version of Unreal. I swear I have this and it works, animations and all. I'll try to find this again.

Comment

It's taking longer than it should since I'm still learning sculpting tools and how to efficiently use them, but so far so good. Thanks for the comments

Some more progress on the face:

Comment

I'd say make the face/head slightly bigger. I know the orthographic view distorts it a bit, but even in perspective screenshots it looks a touch small. The detailing is coming along awesome! Can't wait to see more progress!

Comment

Omg, I LOVED invasion! That was so much fun playing in modded servers with like 30 friends on Teamspeak together! Great artwork on all of these guys and keep it up! Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by KazeoHin-TechAE View Post
                                I'd say make the face/head slightly bigger. I know the orthographic view distorts it a bit, but even in perspective screenshots it looks a touch small. The detailing is coming along awesome! Can't wait to see more progress!
                                Thanks, just a small update tonight didn't have much time to work on it, but fixed some problems with symmetry and enlarged the face like suggested:

Comment

Working...
                                X