Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[CONCEPT ART] Scavenger One

Scavenger One redesign from Gooba.

I'm not a modeller and I hope someone may jump in and can help to realise this model. I'll provide a model-sheet, if necessary.
    Description of this character is here:
    https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...l=1#post183376

I edited the "incense sticks" and turned it into a radar or cooling device like it was on the original model.
    The upper legs and hip were too thick ...also was the head to big.
    Even so I loved the backdrop from Gooba's concept, for better visibility did I change it too.

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    Attached Files
    Last edited by papercoffee; 11-02-2015, 12:06 PM. Reason: added picture
    ,,|,.............................................................................................coffee addicted !!!

hey! I like that utish style for this bot! by the way what's that three lines and curved shapes on their shoulder? wifi?
    edited: OIk I understand what is that thing lol excuse I read so fast I did'nt realized what you wrot

Comment

Ah, no problem darksonny.

Ok next will be the 3 finger hand this needs some details.
      Some mechanical and plausible joints for the arms and legs will be added and details for the head.
      ,,|,.............................................................................................coffee addicted !!!

Comment

Originally posted by papercoffee View Post
        Scavenger One redesign from Gooba.

I'm not a modeller and I hope someone may jump in and can help to realise this model. I'll provide a model-sheet, if necessary.
        Description of this character is here:
        https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...l=1#post183376

I edited the "incense sticks" and turned it into a radar or cooling device like it was on the original model.
        The upper legs and hip were too thick ...also was the head to big.
        Even so I loved the backdrop from Gooba's concept, for better visibility did I change it too.

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

A blast from the past!

Comment

Finally I could go back to this and work on the details ...here his right hand and arm.

Attached Files

Comment

Hmm, never thought I'd see a hybrid between the housemaid bot designs of 2k4/UT3 and War Machines of UT99, especially one that I liked. This really has potential.

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
            Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Comment

Finally I character I would choose.
              ] Map Scaler Tool | Betrayal for UT4 | No Spawn Protection | No Pickup Timer | BioLauncher (revived) | ForcePickupSpawn | Map cosmetics::P | Safe Spawn::P | Why numbers for Health/Armor suck!::ANALYSIS/CONCEPT
              ] UT3 Addons: NoMoreDemoGuy | PickupRespawnTweak | Mutate Spec | MutePawnSounds | NoPlayerBeacon | Epic FTW | Epic FOCK | TripodSound (... and many more)

Comment

If I recall correctly, didn't the UT99 model have a spinning blade for a hande, and the weapons were carried/mounted in the bulky arm? If this updated version has a hand, what application will the bulky limb be?

Comment

Originally posted by mastrok View Post
                  If I recall correctly, didn't the UT99 model have a spinning blade for a hande, and the weapons were carried/mounted in the bulky arm? If this updated version has a hand, what application will the bulky limb be?
                  The old version had a three finger hand and the bulky "limb" is still there as you can see on the first picture.
                  http://ut.gamebanana.com/skins/75134 Here for comparison.
                  Maybe should I swap the arms to make this model carrying the weapon with the right arm.
                  Last edited by papercoffee; 11-01-2015, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X