Custom Thunder Crash skins - v0 Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Well. I guess those two teams could share one module set with player characters mixing freely elements from both sets.

I just wanted to point out that you kinda reached potential starting point for concepting other faction.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Fartuess View Post
    I'm getting UT'99 Mercenaries/Blood Reavers team vibe from it. I like it.
    Thanks Fartuess!
    I can see the similarity but at this point it's not supposed to be a completely new character, I was thinking more of how we will probably have a modular character creation at some point similar to UT3 with different bodyparts you can mix and match.
    The short sleeves would be available to all Thunder Crash characters.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Slaught View Post
    @Carbon
    I'm getting UT'99 Mercenaries/Blood Reavers team vibe from it. I like it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Aberiu!
    That would be great, but at the moment it looks like characters won't be a priority until after the visibility issues are sorted out.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Are we going to see this on the marketplace?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by EGGTHEIF View Post
    I think everyone is rightly impressed that you were able to get such variety and change using the textures. I want.
    Thanks! You can find the download on the first page

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think everyone is rightly impressed that you were able to get such variety and change using the textures. I want.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I LOVE the scarf. Might get some clipping issues, but overall, I think its a great addition. We even had them in the Thundercrash concepts...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Stevelois,
    Thanks for the feedback! I assigned them names from the UT lore ingame but I think the files are still named after the working titles. They are Arkon, Graves, Arclite and Picard for now...Once there are more official characters I might have to come up with new original names.
    Since the character creation is still in a very early and basic form and only a handfull of characters are decided I will probably have to update these quite a bit once it get's developed further so since this is the intial release of the prototype I decided to go with v0.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey guys,
    First post has been updated with the latest images and a download link.

Hope you like them!
    Wow, they all look awesome

Suggestions:

- Add a version for each release. This is the first afaik so it should be 1.0, R1, etc.
    - Add a name for each character so they are more unique. It doesn't need to be complicated or a long name. Simply "Slaught" for the best looking of the bunch would be cool and a simple name for the others. Bob-like would add a touch of humour

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey guys,
    First post has been updated with the latest images and a download link.

Hope you like them!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This guy reminds me Dj Crypsis

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @Carbon
    Thanks for the tip, I adjusted his head shape a bit to be less round.

@Vailias
    Actually you can scale, rotate and move the sockets for both hats and glasses which modifies the items as well.
    It is saved to your skeletal mesh so the standard skeleton remains intact.

Here's another update:

I'd like to hear what people think about the scarf?
    I don't really like the scarf. It's out of place if you ask me. Why not put dog tags there or some sort of lucky charm (UT pendant)? Or even better, a lot of bling and chain-necklaces. Like MR. T! His face strikes me as some kind of half-asian mafia or mercenary anyways, so it would suit him.

Or maybe embed a crest in his armor where the scarf is right now (similarly to Malcolm's armor) affiliated with his team/faction (iron guard, dark phalanx, thunder crash etc.)

The short sleeves are cool though. I really like those.
    Last edited by InVader; 02-26-2016, 05:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here's another update:

I'd like to hear what people think about the scarf?
    In all, well done once again

The scarf is indeed a very nice addition

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The scarf is a great addition ...but it looks somewhat too perfect. It needs more creases to be made out of cloth.
    Can you show a view from behind?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X