Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keel

oh wait
    Posts are about duel unless otherwise specified. ut duel shortcomings | What is timing? | dm-twentyseven

Comment

Originally posted by s2ta View Post
      2k4 characters are way better. UT2k4 Characters are widely recognized and iconic. They need to be revised visually. In comparison ut99 characters are boring, bland, blocky.
      They may be blocky but that's nothing more than limitation of the technology. Characters from UT2k4 look like Chinese plactic toy figures for kids, especially Egyptians and aliens. UT3 was back on track with much more mature design and now it should keep being that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Telefrag View Post
        They may be blocky but that's nothing more than limitation of the technology. Characters from UT2k4 look like Chinese plactic toy figures for kids, especially Egyptians and aliens. UT3 was back on track with much more mature design and now it should keep being that way.
        It's exactly this reason I feel it would be really refreshing to have old skins brought back in a more realistic fashion, especially some of the more gothic characters like that Skaarj hybrid with no face with his skull showing or even the Iron Guard with slightly more medievalish armor. UT3 imo was a bit of a departure aesthetically but I don't see why it's not possible to bring old and new together.

Comment

I would definitely like to see a Selket and maybe Akasha model return, the latter perhaps more updated to the current aesthetic. Also Gen Mo'Kai, preferably faithful to their UT2004 designs.

Comment

Bring back the BLOOD REAVERS please! ...oh, and the WAR MACHINES! TY!
            Image removed by admin, over allowed size

Comment

UT 99:
              All War machines
              XAN
              Cyber Skaarj
              All Iron Guard

UT3
              Akasha

Comment

UT 2k4:
                Sapphire - don't know why, i kinda liked her looks

UT 99:
                EVERYONE
                With special emphasis on Cryss:

Portia:

Commando Girls:

And most important dude:
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Necris_Seraphim; 10-03-2016, 06:45 PM.
                "Is there any game where I can find an atmosphere as rich and involving as Unreal, or around that level?"
                Post that renewed my faith in humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Telefrag View Post
                  UT3 Ronin was really badass, they could have a nice redesign to fit new UT. In my opinion UT2k4 had roster of the most unnecessary and boring characters in the universe: Egyptians, Juggernauts, Gem Mo Kai, Nightmares - those should never return again. Other than that anything will be fine with me.
                  I feel the exact opposite honestly?
                  I really enjoyed that the direction was all-out bonkers in 2k4. It lent well to it's massively diverse gameplay styles. To want LESS diversity in a such a loosely defined scifi setting seems baffling.

Comment

I want all mechas/robots from ut 2004 in new ut, because in ut 3 their redesign sucked.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I personally would love to see all the characters from UT2003-04 come back. Especially the Gen'mo'kai (Or if that isn't correct, Damarus, Faraleth and so on). I'd also love to see concept art robots come in. Xan and Enigma with cloth on them with the concept look, or both concept and in-game.

But mostly the Gen'mo'kai.

Comment

The Dark Phalanx Team

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1d10b0351a53d68dc476475d707d0651d999894c.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	181.3 KB
ID:	350007
                          The only skin I care for.

Comment

Hello,

I'm fan of UT 99 and I would like to see as skin in this new game : Female Commando Skins, like Nikita; from UT99. Please.
                            And Mercenaries.

I like the "normal" skins.

PS : I discovered recently the new UT, it's amazing ! Good job ! I really hope it will be officialy launched as UT 4 v1 :-)
                            I can't see the Assault mod, but I'm new in the game. And I didn't see all of it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertXGhost View Post
                              The Dark Phalanx Team
                              I liked them and the Necris Black Legion. Of course the NBL needs a few new members other than the ones added in ut04. We'd need the Blood Reavers back too.

Comment

The UT99 Female Soldier Metal Guard Vixen for the love of the design of them I can't get enough. & the male soldier metal guard can also join as the love bird.

Comment

Working...
                                X