No announcement yet.

Skins you want to come back in the new "Unreal Tournament"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesnt get any better than war machines ..

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ba3gBvMzZyo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	328336

Comment

Definitely old school young Malcolm, and also Lauren. 2k4 robots instead of the UT3 ones. I liked the Necris too, but I doubt they'll come back :/

Comment

Originally posted by ojrask View Post
        Bring back Aimbot-Loque.
        This made me laugh! I remember his aimbotting when playing instagib on Hall of Giants... You just were not allowed to spawn with him being on the enemy team. Hilarious matches!

I agree, Warmachines were great, but so was Dante from Unreal 1 (could it be that everyone likes Dante?).

Having Xan in (whether old incarnations or a brand new) is a must and it was a shame it was not included in UT3.
        S l y .

Comment

Also ensures, that all skins used are available for download at each client in the cache, that all used skins can also be seen at each player !!
          Maybe with an Option :
          [X] Enable all Playerskins for download in the Cache for show in all Maps/Game (Download Customskins from all players for view)
          [X] Download diffrent Custom Playerskins (in each versions/automatic rename)
          [X] Enable all Skins from Server (Download all CustomSkins from The Server who be avail in the cache/redirect)

And btw, take a look on ut3skins.blackysgate.de
          There be so many nice UT3 Skins, they should be usable also !! Because they whole Work where be into,
          should be honored (and therewith also possible for use in the new UT-Version) !

best regards
          Blacky
          Last edited by Blackcrack; 05-11-2014, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sagioio View Post
            I love the idea of the corporate-themed teams,

Malcolm's thunder crash mercenaries
            The Corrupt Liadri's own corporate team
            Another company sponsored the Juggernaut team
            Necris' phayder assassins
            I'd go along with this. If Nightmare could be better identified as a team then I'd be keen to see them in. I really hope Thunder Crash will be included they have a great presence in UT, to date.

Comment

Originally posted by Neeko View Post
              Bender. Bender needs to return.
              Someone will have to create that character for UT.
              Attached Files

Comment

If it were me, I'd redesign/reskin every single character and add them but I'd add additional (old and revamped) skins as unlockables (single AND multiplayer tracked). That way, it'll be a small point of interest that'll keep people playing (at least the newcomers.. (: ).

Unlockables should "act" as achievements as in "Be GODLIKE 5 times as Malcolm" to unlock a skin. It'll be unlocked pretty much soon AND it'll give the newcomers/casual players a purpose to play (again, at first). Veterans should sweep these as nothing because if they are hard even for a veteran, they should be the ULTIMATE things, an icing on the cake. Not a skin unlock or something else... (:
                Tiny Details That Should NOT Be Forgotten & Dynamic Arenas & UT4 Storyline - Story Design & Gametype Designs: Volleyball - 3-Way CTF & Smartphone/Tablet Integration

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing most of them come new ut as long as I can get a feel of what the characters are, and that the armour works, also it would have to be balanced somehow. Skaarj needs to be in special mode, and they need to be more like the skaarj in unreal 1 or 2.
                  I use to be a tournament competitor like you till I got concrete to the knee.

Comment

I also love the robots. Most often I played Mandible or Corrosion.

Another skin that really needs to be done is Bender... especially the taunts.

Comment

BlackJack from UT2004.

Comment

I worked up a character concept loosely based on UT99 Iron Guard, with a bit of the UT3 version thrown in the mix:
                        If you like it, please express your support in the related thread in my sig.

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
                        Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by HenrikRyosa View Post
                          I worked up a character concept loosely based on UT99 Iron Guard, with a bit of the UT3 version thrown in the mix:
                          If you like it, please express your support in the related thread in my sig.
                          I think the "Throat Guard" is a bit high up and shoulder pads may be silmmer (or lowered) to be more fitting for the physique.

I gotta mention that: Why the sideburns? (: Give that man a proper beard. (:

Other than these, I loved the athletic look (not being bulky) of him. Good job! (:
                          Tiny Details That Should NOT Be Forgotten & Dynamic Arenas & UT4 Storyline - Story Design & Gametype Designs: Volleyball - 3-Way CTF & Smartphone/Tablet Integration

Comment

Necris,Skaarj,Thunder Crash,Xan and the rest of the The Corrupt,Iron Guard,... Pretty much everyone from the previous games Though not like they used to look like in UT3.
                            Last edited by IKILLPAIN; 05-12-2014, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Definitely want to see Lauren in this one. She has a storied history with both Thunder Crash and Phayder (via Liandri), and I think that she's been a great character to date.

Comment

I'd just like some balanced models/skins which look as good as ut99 or some of the ones from 2k4

It doesn't matter how good your egyptian skins are if we're all forcing gorge...

Comment

Working...
                                X