• Time
  • Show
Clear All

From UT99:
    - Commando-style skins
    - Skaarj Hybrids
    - original Necris!
    From UT2003/4:
    - mercenaries (those with futuristic suits)
    - Nightmares (Lilith and Ravage, personally always loved Domina too)
    - Blood Fists (Cobalt/Rapier, Renegade)
    - Juggernauts (or just heavy armored guys and gals from UT3)

And of course main characters, but I don't really have to mention them

Comment

Widowmaker

Comment

Not a fan of the duke taunts but most of them are good

Comment

Bring Tamerlane back

Comment

Originally posted by ojrask View Post
            Bring back Aimbot-Loque.
            ahahahahahah i remember playing instagib with loque.... i think i win him just once xDD
            i have editing the list, i'll end it tomorrow!
            unrealer since 1998

Comment

Considering that Farham (or Blake if you want to refer to him by his player setup name rather than the actual character's name) supposedly had a pretty big impact on the Human-Skaarj War during the 7 Day Seign (at least according to his bio from the first Tournament game), I think he at least deserves a spot in the character roster if he doesn't end up being the new main character. Gorn would also be pretty cool, too. It would be interesting to see how his design would like if he ends up being in the next game.

Also, like Dudeman_Jones said, it would be neat to see some Nali fighters as an actual team competing in the tournament rather than merely bonus characters.
              Last edited by Skerion; 06-20-2014, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Three pages in and no mention of Asia Carrera's skins? I am very disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by NightmareKitteh View Post
                  No one wants the Egyptians (correct me if I'm wrong.) Also who wants the Gen Mo Kai back? Damarus was pretty cool.
                  Sorry! I would like to see the Anubans and the Nahkti both return to the new UT, as long as it's explained how exactly they came from space. Specifically I want to see Diva and Scarab from Sun Blade return and Anubis and Selket from UC2 would be pretty cool as well, especially if they came with their own team.

And I agree, It would also be pretty neat to see the Gen Mo'Kai return as well. Damarus and Selig were pretty cool!
                  Last edited by MacD11; 05-24-2014, 01:40 AM.

Comment

'Fate' anyone? I liked the human-machine suspense and the mask on her that's kinda looks the masks worn by any of Metal Guard skins from UT99. I'd love to see a comeback of that faction(and skins obviously) too.

Comment

GORGE.

That is all...

Comment

Most of the UT games have allowed the usage of models from previous games...

...and I love me some Skaarj Troopers!

So, bring these bad boys back as a playable model. I love skinning them in ut99.
                        Have you hugged a Skaarj today?

http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/

Comment

I already posted this elsewhere but this thread seems way more fitting.
                          Black... light... guides you! Ghuleh! Ghuleh!
                          Arena shooter zealot since 1995. Online player since 2008.

Comment

Malcolm !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

My favourite is Romulus

Comment

The necris were my favorites mostly. Though once this server I mostly played on accepted my custom model I changed to this as my main model:
                                http://ut2k4.gamebanana.com/skins/14357

Anyways, in the end I'd say as many models/skins as possible to give some nice variety. Those who don't like variety will probably use the technique to force every player to be a certain skin on their client. Or at least that was possible in UT2004, no clue about the other games.
                                DV Gaming - UT2k4 & UT3 RPG mutator

Comment

Working...
                                X