Liandri Humanoid Hunter-Killer Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PROTOTYPE] Liandri Humanoid Hunter-Killer Series

I wanted a creative palette cleanser from the organic stuff I was doing with Jakob, so I started in on a robot head this weekend. I'm thinking I'll update the Liandri Humanoid Hunter-Killer character set I started for UT3 for the new game.

Murdered out for Perna:
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

and other WIP shots. (again, not done by any means, just tossing bits together in a general theme)
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Great start. Head already looks like a cosmetic that I would buy.

Comment

Better than that I'd say, looks like a character I'd want in the game!

Question though, are these characters supposed to be like xan and his group? Or are they supposed to be like 2k4 new robots? Maybe something new?

I know for sure I'd love to see the Ut99 and 2k4 robots both done!

Comment

It reminds me this:

By the way, It's really cool!
        Attached Files

-Luigi Rapetta
        (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
        Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

Thanks all! Glad to read that its pushing the right buttons for some.

MacD11: As far as being The Corrupt. Maybe. I'll let epic decide that. I'm open to it if I hit the style and quality bars that they're looking for. This bot and the others in my head are inspired by the ut99 war machines with my own twist on them.
          This one in particular is a revamp of my take on Tensor I originally did for UT3. But better quality this time due to more practice in the intervening years and a computer that can handle actual high poly modeling.

Comment

You know, even before I read your last message, I was thinking Tensor. Total winner.

Comment

It's wonderful! #morerobotsforUT4

Comment

Really really nice
                Stevie's corner
                My UT4 maps
                Links : UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

Working...
                X