[Concept Art] Robo skull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Concept Art] Robo skull

Hi guys. I inspired by UT so i draw this first front view today on my twitch channel /cyberdelicious
    I want to continue this. but i'm not much into 3d, just know some stuff... so when i'll finish all 2d views, i'll start to build this char in z brush then. I'm not sure about final design yet, so i expect to see any thoughts about it )
    Design is about laughing cyberskull in cyber armor with wires. I dont know about using transparent materials like this glass helmet... if better not to use it i'll just make skull open.
    thanks.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Cyberdelicious; 11-24-2015, 12:31 AM.

Can't see picture, captain!
    ,,|,.............................................................................................coffee addicted !!!

Comment

Originally posted by papercoffee View Post
      Can't see picture, captain!
      Hmm.. i edit first post and publish pic like attachment now. i don't know how it should work properly but i see everything here... any tips appreciated.

Comment

Looks dope man, love it

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberdelicious View Post
          Hmm.. i edit first post and publish pic like attachment now. i don't know how it should work properly but i see everything here... any tips appreciated.
          Now I can see it... the backdrop is pretty dark but what I can see from the character looks very cool.
          A nearly Halloween-ish skull in a transparent helmet ...I like. The body looks also great.
          I'm eager to see how this will turnout.
          ,,|,.............................................................................................coffee addicted !!!

Comment

Pretty cool idea. I like it. I'd make it more apparent that it's an android by making the body slightly less humanoid. Can there be some gaps in the body or limbs so that it's obvious this isn't just a guy in a power suit...things like that. Other than that, I'm always a fan of glowing cybernetic skulls....

Rick Kohler

rick.kohler@epicgames.com

Comment

Mmmm Niiiice
              I am imagining it with flames flickering from the eyes and mouth, but then I would wouldn't I.
              Who wants a UT99 FOOD FIGHT ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Kohler View Post
                Pretty cool idea. I like it. I'd make it more apparent that it's an android by making the body slightly less humanoid.
                i'm agree with that... its not so different, and interesting (and thats a reason why i changed head but i'm still searching for final design). it caused by overpainting on ut zbrush screens with not much experience that type of designing.
                but now i made some adjustments and still thinking about abdomen area and hips. not sure about X silhouette. will test more ideas later. Thanks All. your replies really helps to structure my thoughts and i look forward for others )

Attached Files

Comment

I like the idea, it looks cool, but I don't like the head, I don't know how to change it, but I don't like it, the midle of the body is a bit too thin I think, it look fragile, like if you punched the robot in the face with enougth force, it will breack in a half right at this spot. (Or another way to fix it, instead of making this part less thin, makeing the whole robot thiner.)

Comment

Oh nooooo the very cool skull is gone!!!
                    Try a version with the skull again ...I'm certain this will give this design more character.

Comment

lol. I understand you guys but I really want to come with something different so I don't want to look back and I'll try to improve stuff to make him look dangerous))) thanks

Comment

Wow man you're talented Great concept. His shape totally looks like a chromosome with arms

Comment

Originally posted by zedmaster View Post
                          Wow man you're talented Great concept. His shape totally looks like a chromosome with arms
                          You gave me nice idea to create some cybermutant with dna cells production lol XD

btw guys i concepted and sketched some androids/militarist/robots/suits earlier and just want to show you... some ideas and elements could fit in this universe
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Cyberdelicious; 11-21-2015, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Kohler View Post
                            I'd make it more apparent that it's an android by making the body slightly less humanoid. Can there be some gaps in the body or limbs so that it's obvious this isn't just a guy in a power suit...
                            While i agree with you i just want to add that hinting that this is not a human doesn't need to be ham fisted with super obvious stuff like gaps in the body. It should be obvious after close examination but not neccessary from afar.
                            Unofficial Enforcer Model
                            Redesigning Enforcer Firemodes

Comment

Heh. Well, depends on what you're going for. I'd go for more obvious via the silhouette.

Rick Kohler

rick.kohler@epicgames.com

Comment

Working...
                              X