No announcement yet.

Custom Skins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The links no longer work due to Rushbase being down. Can you please supply other links?
    The new UT is coming along nicely...
    Maybe a new Unreal would be a good idea for Epic's next project? It's certainly somewhat overdue...

Comment

Hey there sorry about the delayed reply, ill admit i havnt been very busy, just seem to have been avoiding the pc a little bit lately. i only noticed the rushbase being down a couple of weeks ago. I'll see about getting another link up soon, im updating the editor now so once ive confirmed its working with the latest version ill get around to posting a link up. I noticed last time i opened the editor i finally saw the necris with the jacket as a useable asset, so i may have to get those other skins finished up as well Thanks for your patience guys.
      My Contributions - misc concept art.
      Taye Skins - Skin Downloads

Comment

Links in the top post have been updated, its a Google Drive link so it might not be the fastest download, but the files aren't that large so it shouldnt be too much of a hassle. Let me know if you have any issues accessing them.

Comment

Last version of all skins work fine with 4.12! THX for the update bud!
          Stevie's corner
          Maps : DM-Thaq, DM-Coda, DM-Chroma FPS, DM-Chroma, DM-Dakylian, DM-Elik, DM-Akar, DM-Aryth, DM-Aly, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta
          Links : UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

The skins need to be rebuild again for 4.14 compatibility
            Stevie's corner
            Maps : DM-Thaq, DM-Coda, DM-Chroma FPS, DM-Chroma, DM-Dakylian, DM-Elik, DM-Akar, DM-Aryth, DM-Aly, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta

Comment

Cheers for the heads up, Should be all up to date and working again for you, sorry for the delay. In this version of the skins you might notice a little bit of a change to the base texture/effects, this is to try add a little "light in the dark" as well as making team colours (hopefully) more noticeable without being overly bright/saturated. Let me know what you think and/or if your having any issues with them. Also included a couple of new Necris Variants, not started a whole re-skin just yet, but have set up a basic material for myself and applied some new faces. Enjoy.

Comment

THX for the update and new characters !!!

They all look Epic quality

My new character is Samael Paintover now
                Stevie's corner

Comment

Hey there all, been a while, just posting an quick update. I see they have first person hands in now per character so file size is a little larger again (sorry) but at least now we have some variation in 1p view! I tried to do the team materials for first person but it seems the team value isnt set correctly and they just Glow Bright Blue with team colors enabled. So just default colors during team matches(first person only) but at least the material is there for when/if its fixed. Enjoy

Comment

lost ikonik

Comment

Working...
                    X