X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the like the base robot from Pete and Goob

Comment

I really enjoy the concepts you've posted thus far Yam. I'm a big fan of the robot faction throughout the franchise, and (I may be in the minority here) I did like UT3 Matrix even though it was more... bubbly. I guess I've always preferred gender neutral robots, since all the menacing ones/terminator/kill all humans themed robots are very masculine. Good luck pleasing the masses, just wanted to say I've liked what you posted thus far!

Comment

After I've seen the new design created by Gooba and YemYam I got a new idea for Xan. I really liked the proportions of the UT2K4 robots, but like the new robot design as well, so this concept is a combo of both.

Click image for larger version

Name:	14_small.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	666.3 KB
ID:	344300
        Last edited by codexe; 01-25-2016, 03:22 AM.
        I love Unreal, and I love art. Being in paradise..

Comment

A this is your Creation yes?

Comment

Originally posted by codexe View Post
            After I've seen the new design created by Gooba and YemYam I got a new idea for Xan. I really liked the proportions of the UT2K4 robots, but like the new robot design as well, so this concept is a combo of both.

I LOVE THIS ONE!!! I like the fan/reactor shoulders and I noticed that you used and adapted the torso of Gooba's concept in a successful approach!

-Luigi Rapetta
            (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
            Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

^^ Xan is Xan, and I don't really see that as Xan. I DO think it's really neat looking though. I could see that as an UT4 version for the Blood Fist faction from UT2004, no problem!
              ChimmiChunga leads from the front, and DieHard UT holds the crown!!
              Frag video featuring Rookie
              Frag video featuring Phantaci
              Come find people to play with in IRC! All skill levels welcome!!

Comment

This concept as blood fists base - ok. This as Xan? No way.
                Unofficial Enforcer Model
                Redesigning Enforcer Firemodes

Comment

Agreed, looks really rad and as the first concept was a 'Type 1' you could actually add more to him to become T2 and T3s. although T1s have been terminated.
                  My art work here at DeviantArt.

Comment

Definitely perfect for Xan's team, I would actually like to see other models with similarities to him as Xan has always seemed like a bit of an odd man out designwise.

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
                    Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Comment

https://www.flickr.com/photos/unrealtournament/

This link is perfect material to extrapolate art data from. Thank You.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys, really appreciate it.
                        I love Unreal, and I love art. Being in paradise..

Comment

Guys, take for example the work of this guy:
                          https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...racter-design)
                          In my opinion, Shraznar understands how to make a beautiful, powerful and brutal character robots.

Omg, this picture posted 4.23.2015 and it is still no one made a model and add it to the game?

Well, it still does not have models on the arts Aberiu. Seriously, guys, you need to stop ignoring brilliant ideas.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Mad IVIax; 01-12-2016, 08:29 AM.

Comment

^^
                            Xan is already an established character with a certain kind of "look". That concept art is totally drool-worthy for that character, but we still dont know what the devs are cooking up. For all we know, this "phase three" style of bot already looks kinda like that!! It sure is taking a long time, but we just have to wait and see.

while this is probably the best concept art for Xan i've ever seen, and would surely make for an awesome model, you gotta remember that the devs have some sort of idea for "progression" going on, and theyre trying to make something at least a little new. We still dont know what this whole progression thing is all about, but I think it's going to tie into the core of the market place and XP levels, so we're just going to have to wait and see what they come up with.
                            ChimmiChunga leads from the front, and DieHard UT holds the crown!!
                            Frag video featuring Rookie
                            Frag video featuring Phantaci
                            Come find people to play with in IRC! All skill levels welcome!!

Comment

When this Year come the Robots Phase 1?

Comment

Originally posted by Mad IVIax View Post
                                Omg, this picture posted 4.23.2015 and it is still no one made a model and add it to the game?
                                Its because I haven't provided anything more than that picture, and its difficult to model without more info on how he actually looks in my mind. There was another who was modelling his head, again I dident give him much to work with.

Comment

Working...
                                X