Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schau erst mal auf deinen bescheuerten namen BigFatErik dann können wir weiterreden

Comment

Originally posted by Forge View Post
      AAWWWWWWWW MAAAN.
      I hadn't seen those shots before. I've now got a massive artistic ***** for UT4. We can totally do some awesome stuff with that aesthetic.
      DAMMIT I hate that I was contracted and had to come off this for so long! I've missed so much development. I really wish we had a design bible or something for those coming on. Trying to catch up and read through the threads is hurting my face.
      I hadn't seen the Flicker channel either! Weird from me who's been following the development for a while. There are some fascinating concepts on pages 2 and 3.

Comment

Hey Guys i hope the Robots come this Year in the UT Pre Alpha

Comment

Same to me!

-Luigi Rapetta
          (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
          Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

I will be showing Robot Faction WIP renders on the Wed. March 2nd stream. I will also be picking a few community pieces of art to showcase so if you would like your work to be considered send me a PM otherwise I will pick from what is posted by end of day tomorrow.
            Sr. Mechanical Modeler, Epic Games
            Unreal Championship 2 - Unreal Tournament 3 - Unreal Tournament 4 - Gears of War 1, 2, & 3 - Gears of War Judgement
            Infinity Blade 3 - Samaritan, Elemental, & Infiltrator Unreal Engine Tech Demos - Fortnite - Super Secret Projects

My Portfolio of Mechy Bittles
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/yemyam/

Comment

^__^ yayy \o/
              ChimmiChunga leads from the front, and DieHard UT holds the crown!!
              Frag video featuring Rookie
              Frag video featuring Phantaci
              Come find people to play with in IRC! All skill levels welcome!!

Comment

can't wait yem : >

is lightnig gun still remotely hopeful to happen

Comment

Originally posted by R.Riddick View Post
                  can't wait yem : >

is lightnig gun still remotely hopeful to happen
                  sniper rifle > lightning gun (allways )
                  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-j...r8oJiSX49PY4aA
                  twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ldm69soul
                  ​#ut.ldm @globalgamers

Comment

Originally posted by sOuL` View Post
                    sniper rifle > lightning gun (allways )
                    fek off matey :v lg is love lg is life

on topic. Xan pls?

Comment

this seems like as good a time and place to ask this...

how long has it been in the lore since the creation of the first Xan (mk1?) in OG UT to current times UT?

been rolling something around in my head a while (years literally) and knowing this may help what I am thinking.
                      The original Dongle Player #45111

Comment

Originally posted by Dongle View Post
                        this seems like as good a time and place to ask this...

how long has it been in the lore since the creation of the first Xan (mk1?) in OG UT to current times UT?

been rolling something around in my head a while (years literally) and knowing this may help what I am thinking.
                        It has been stated that this UT is a reboot. So I'll say no time ? It's (supposedly) still is the MK1 ?

Comment

Yea, not sure where these fit into the lore, Jim B would be a better person to ask on that front. I can say this will not be Xan or any other named or major bot from UT fiction. It is simply our first entry level bot design so there will be tons of time to discuss how Xan and the more evolved designs will look.

Also, a reminder this is just another WIP, although a bit further along than the first bot I introduced. I'll update this thread with the new WIP renders after I show them on the stream tomorrow and everybody can give me their crits, comments, questions, etc. and as always I will fold in as many changes I can before finalizing the design.

I look forward to sharing, it's been a while!

PS - I'd love to see either of those LG designs get finished, love them both. Post in their threads and encourage them to carry on!
                          Unreal Championship 2 - Unreal Tournament 3 - Unreal Tournament 4 - Gears of War 1, 2, & 3 - Gears of War Judgement
                          Infinity Blade 3 - Samaritan, Elemental, & Infiltrator Unreal Engine Tech Demos - Fortnite - Super Secret Projects

Comment

Originally posted by YemYam View Post
                            Yea, not sure where these fit into the lore, Jim B would be a better person to ask on that front. I can say this will not be Xan or any other named or major bot from UT fiction. It is simply our first entry level bot design so there will be tons of time to discuss how Xan and the more evolved designs will look.
                            Ekhem.
                            Unofficial Enforcer Model
                            Redesigning Enforcer Firemodes

Comment

Like I said in the stream I'd love to see that concept modeled. How about you tackle it Fartuess?

Comment

saw the stream, huge improvement if robots are gonna have 3 tiers. but both 2k4 robot and cyber faction were way cooler so I hope you really crank up the look and intimidating features in tier 2 and 3

Comment

Working...
                                X