Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, for those interested in the fabrics side of things and some more robots in action.
    It wouldn't be UT without robots.
    LoPing
    Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Robots come soon in 2 Years in the game by this speed

Comment

so deep in pre alpha that a robot model takes 1 year to develop gg

Comment

Hey everyone!
          Here is some Xan Kriegor stuff I have been working on:

You can find the thread for my progress on this here: Xan-Kriegor-MK-IV

Attached Files
          My Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Iron_Skin View Post
            Hey everyone!
            Here is some Xan Kriegor stuff I have been working on:

You can find the thread for my progress on this here: Xan-Kriegor-MK-IV
            Nice progress for sure!
            LoPing
            Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

@YemYam What happened the the Robots? They were 80% finished at 12-9-151 2-09-2015 not sure if Australian Sep or USA Dec

Its been over a year now and its like the topic never existed.

Attached Files
              Join the community Facebook page
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unreal-Tournament-4-Community/302380673298678

Comment

Originally posted by code187 View Post
                @YemYam What happened the the Robots? They were 80% finished at 12-9-15 not sure if Australian Sep or USA Dec

Its been over a year now and its like the topic never existed.
                It is being kept for the Pre-Alpha to Alpha transition in my opinion. If they were to keep the original model of new assets to be unlockable in each season, they would need some characters and cosmetics for each of them.

Original plan from last October something was to enter Alpha by the end of 2016 / beginning of 2017 which means you might be looking for first robot character quite soon (by mid of 2017 hopefully).

Comment

@YemYam What happened the the Robots?
                  It's pretty easy to see that what was originally planned has changed. They have to talked about "going to production" at some point. It doesn't really make sense to put out a model here and there when they still have a small team. It would be better and the results probably more cohesive if they wait until they have a larger team.
                  Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

Originally posted by MΛuL View Post
                    It's pretty easy to see that what was originally planned has changed. They have to talked about "going to production" at some point. It doesn't really make sense to put out a model here and there when they still have a small team. It would be better and the results probably more cohesive if they wait until they have a larger team.
                    Its easy to see two things,1st there are no robots second that every one is guessing why not.
                    Join the community Facebook page
                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unreal-Tournament-4-Community/302380673298678

Comment

Its easy to see two things,1st there are no robots second that every one is guessing why not.

The robots are coming, I have seen them. They are indeed cool. They stuck with these concept photos.
                      Last edited by PayBack; 01-22-2017, 01:22 PM.
                      PayBack

Comment

Where did you see the robot fraction coming

Comment

I noticed you can see a holographic version of the robot in FR-Heist.

What a teaser! <3<3<3

-Luigi Rapetta
                          (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
                          Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

Just because there is a hologram is not the Robots come into play because the game will not appear so is my opinion to the game

Comment

Originally posted by Frostbite83 View Post
                              Just because there is a hologram is not the Robots come into play because the game will not appear so is my opinion to the game
                              Oh cmon, the robot model has been used in the preview video of DM-Underland more than 2 months ago. Go and see it yourself on YouTube. I am solid sure it is playable at the moment, they just hold it away from pub builds until game goes from pre-alpha to alpha so that they have some new unlockable content. Nothing wrong on this approach in my opinion. Same with Bio Launcher.

Comment

Really like it! It reminds me of the Corrupt in ut 2k4. awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X