Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome Mogno! You might want to dubble check the link.
    BigUp for the RoBoT! I might not need the Mutator file after all! Loaded onto the LPA for all to witness & enjoy!
    @Stevelois It seems our wish came true! @YemYam Bump.

*Confirmed those who downloaded the Robot-WindowsNoEditor.pak into their UT downloadedpaks folder can use it online.
    Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 09-25-2018, 10:56 PM. Reason: Works preloaded on server
    LoPing
    Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Anyone who's doing voice lines for them, please contact me. I'm interested in helping, on the FX/processing side.
      The new UT is coming along nicely...
      Maybe a new Unreal would be a good idea for Epic's next project? It's certainly somewhat overdue...

Comment

Originally posted by ÐutchSmºke View Post
        Awesome Mogno! You might want to dubble check the link.
        Thanks!. Fixed download link.
        Are you able to force download without mutator?

Originally posted by iLikeTheUDK View Post
        Anyone who's doing voice lines for them, please contact me. I'm interested in helping, on the FX/processing side.
        You want to redo all the voice?
        Last edited by Mogno; 09-25-2018, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Working on it! As it stands the skin works for me but others report not seeing it(yet).
          LoPing
          Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Originally posted by Mogno View Post
            You want to redo all the voice?
            Just from an FX standpoint, I'd like to receive the source recordings for the existing one before processing.
            The new UT is coming along nicely...
            Maybe a new Unreal would be a good idea for Epic's next project? It's certainly somewhat overdue...

Comment

Originally posted by iLikeTheUDK View Post
              Just from an FX standpoint, I'd like to receive the source recordings for the existing one before processing.
              Unfortunately, epic included only a handful of voices for the robot. They are the ones you hear with the current robo. No other unprocessed version is available.
              If you can record new voices, that would be really helpful.

I'm also working on the Genghis character which has no custom voice at all.

NOTE: Serve owner can use this mutator to force download the characters to all clients by including it in your rulesets. That way all players will be able to see your character & vice versa.

Comment

Working...
              X