No announcement yet.

Team Ronin (Red Team) Zbrush Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I think UT 2004 has the worst design in all UT series. After adding many rediculous characters it started looking like cartoon circus with freaks. Even Quake 3 strange character design looks not so bad compare to UT2004. UT3 character design is cool but fat a bit. I is just my opinion and I have expressed it.

Comment

Originally posted by e1vp View Post
      Well, I think UT 2004 has the worst design in all UT series. After adding many rediculous characters it started looking like cartoon circus with freaks. Even Quake 3 strange character design looks not so bad compare to UT2004. UT3 character design is cool but fat a bit. I is just my opinion and I have expressed it.
      Agreed. I only like the characters in 2k4 which were true to the original - Iron Guards, some robots and the necris. Roc/Hyena from the Egyptians looked alright. The rest was quite literally a freak show.

Understandable, given the lore, but that doesn't make me like it.
      Check out my work!
      | Sci-fi Stinger-Minigun | Faction Weapons
      | Localization

Comment

Originally posted by e1vp View Post

UT3 Design of characters is like epic took a big massive sh*t on the toilet. And that toilet was called Lore and older games. While I agree UT2k4 had freaks, Necris characters, Gorge's team, Iron guards, Jacob and the rest of human characters looked great.

Comment

Sorry to necrobumping Im wondering if the original author will make someday this impressive model with the last modification to not be too bulky, I hope if ut were released final status at x day this model could be included.

Impressive!

Comment

Working...
          X