• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Slaught View Post
    Thanks guys!

@MechikTåj
    I got myself an Intous Pro and Mudbox so I wanted to use this as training exercise...Maybe some new pants and a jacket or something?
    Depends on my free time and if I can manage to whip up something decent looking.

@papercoffee
    Thanks! Originally I did that because the connectors were painted onto the normalmap and I needed a relatively flat space so it didn't deform too bad. I've since replaced them with actual geometry but yeah, looks way more practical and cooler I think.

Here's another update on the head, mostly texture and mesh tweaks. I think I'm calling it done so I can get to work on the body.
    Veeeeeeery nice. Imho the skin stretch under the eyes is a bit too strong. Considering she's a necris, she could also use a couple of visible veins popping out around the eyes. Again, not too strong.

Also, have you considered a clean shaved head with some tattoos/paint on it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    She's super cool! You gave to a UT3 character the UT4 style.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    sowas sollte man sich wieder freispielen können Skins

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks guys!

@MechikTåj
    I got myself an Intous Pro and Mudbox so I wanted to use this as training exercise...Maybe some new pants and a jacket or something?
    Depends on my free time and if I can manage to whip up something decent looking.

@papercoffee
    Thanks! Originally I did that because the connectors were painted onto the normalmap and I needed a relatively flat space so it didn't deform too bad. I've since replaced them with actual geometry but yeah, looks way more practical and cooler I think.

Here's another update on the head, mostly texture and mesh tweaks. I think I'm calling it done so I can get to work on the body.
    Last edited by Slaught; 03-26-2016, 08:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    She looks more interesting and even more sexy than the original design.
    It was a very good decision to move the connectors away from her cheekbones to the temples. 'Gives more room for facile expression and looks more plausible.

I'm looking forward to the next updates.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wow sick job mate

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Coolio, looks like she fits right in! All your skins really impress me, so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what you can do with this one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok, now this is awesome. My favorite character from UT3! You got my attention.

How far are you willing to take the modifications of the original (Visse) model? Just focusing on her head and face? or would you do a full body and armor pass too?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Alanna - Female Necris Skin

Alanna - Female Necris Skin

Hey guys, started another skin, this time I plan to modify the model to some extend.
    At this point the body is standard apart from the color change but I made some modifications to the head model to better suit the skin and help distinguish her from Visse.

Hairstyle will probably change once I get to it.

Based on Alanna from UT3:
    Attached Files
Working...
X