Character Concepts, polling interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I dig the inspiration images. Reminds me of some of the style in Aeon Flux. Would be fun to have a team of space Dandys dueling for whatever convoluted reason makes sense to them.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm not quite sure about the codpiece emphasis, but I love the idea of a cavalier kind of "3 Musketeers" style. It would certainly be a nice bit of variation from super-soldier character types.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    For inspiration x)

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

https://www.artstation.com/artist/rahmatozz

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, the guys all clowned out in the reference images were the stone cold killers of the day, the special forces and the elite. I thought it will be an interesting angle. My rational is that in a big universe surely mercenaries would swag out again in some corner of the galaxy.

Also the medieval age / crusaders is [edit: IMO] bored trope and this period has barely been touched.
    Last edited by EGGTHEIF; 04-26-2016, 06:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ye oldie cod piece? Honestly, I should hope not. Although, a character based off of medieval crusade armour might look cool.

EDIT:

Medieval crusade armour in mind - check out "The Crucible" mod for UT3. It's got some pretty badass looking weapons and characters. Example: http://media.moddb.com/cache/images/...-Purifier1.jpg

Purge the undead! o/
    Last edited by Graydar; 04-26-2016, 03:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've been holding on to $30 of marketplace credit waiting for the right thing. I would like a cod piece.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Character Concepts, polling interest

Character Concepts, polling interest

So I was just messing around with the idea of a cod-piece themed killer. I want to gauge reaction to a character this different before I render it out or explore it more.

This is at a very rough stage, btw.
Working...
X