• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooo, I like that

Originally posted by Raixs View Post
    Matrix:

Spoiler

Comment

Not sure if you will like my suggestions or not... anyway sorry for butchering your art. I just tried to somewhat improve general proportions - slightly bigger head, slimmer waist, longer legs and amrs.

Attached Files
      - got sig? -

Comment

Yeah, i think this proportions much better. Ty, exo! And thx guys for feedback! I will continue to work with these proportions.

Comment

I've been working on a new redesign of the Enigma. While this is an early sketch. The old one looked rather rude and angular.
          Last edited by Raixs; 04-26-2017, 03:45 PM.

Comment

I hate that the art-deco stuff seems to have been effectively ignored, because the UT2k4 art deco designs were really cool. Even the male-themed robots were pretty wild with their abundance of curves and plate layering.
            While not totally the same, Five Star Stories follows on the same ideas, just more into a fantasy-themed aesthetic. The robots are what can best be described as fashion design, intricate artwork rather than just combat machines. they're just as much parade-like identities as they are weapons of war, which is EXACTLY what Unreal Tournament is about.

and for you detail nuts, they have some pretty intricate inner frames to them.
            Last edited by Gebloner; 05-02-2017, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Gebloner
              "I hate that the art-deco stuff seems to have been effectively ignored"

Of course, It's a new redesign, not a repeat of the old))

So, anyway, I want to present an early sketch of the Сathode redesign. I would very much like to know if I have a good proportion of the character?

Comment

Hm... difficult to say. The proportion looks right and off at the same time. I like that you gave her not the typical supermodel proportions.
                ,,|,.............................................................................................coffee addicted !!!

Comment

The arms look very short on both the Cathode and Enigma designs.

Comment

Rheia Ionan
                    Thanks! Now i see that.

Comment

Originally posted by Raixs View Post
                      Gebloner
                      "I hate that the art-deco stuff seems to have been effectively ignored"

Of course, It's a new redesign, not a repeat of the old))
                      I'd rather they repeat UT2k4's aesthetic than this total nothing aesthetic "we're just like WETA, Honest!" that's going on now

Comment

Hello! I want to introduce to you the third and last redesign of the Enigma. I hope this version was the closest to the original. Tomorrow I will add versions in three colors.

Comment

This one is nice!

-Luigi Rapetta
                          (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
                          Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

Originally posted by rapfamily4 View Post
                            This one is nice!
                            Thanks!)) And now all color skins:

Comment

Working...
                            X