That was exactly my suggestion.

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
    Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Comment

Whoops, now I've read it!

-Luigi Rapetta
      (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
      Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

sure, but nice that you showed examples.

Comment

I'll see if that works. Can you guys explain me one thing, until the character is published on the marketplace, you cannot use it online at all? Even you will see the default dude instead?
          ʕ ´ ل͜ ´ ʔ

Comment

You should be able to do that locally, but for online I have no idea. Another thing is that at the moment there are no user-made skins in-game, at least I haven't heard of one. Yours will be the first.
            "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
            - RenegadeRetard

Comment

Originally posted by Aberiu View Post
              I'll see if that works. Can you guys explain me one thing, until the character is published on the marketplace, you cannot use it online at all? Even you will see the default dude instead?
              Yes, in online matches it will always default to Taye unless you choose one of Epics characters and so far you can use your character only in local matches or challenges.
              Current Projects
              Custom Thunder Crash Skins - WIP/Download
              Custom Necris Skin - Alanna - WIP

Comment

Originally posted by Aberiu View Post
                until the character is published on the marketplace
                So, isn't it possible to make it an official character? I see a lot of potential in her, especially the style that could fit the current direction.

-Luigi Rapetta
                (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
                Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

Originally posted by rapfamily4 View Post
                  So, isn't it possible to make it an official character? I see a lot of potential in her, especially the style that could fit the current direction.
                  The team is a bit more restrictive about the character direction than weapon direction, probably something to do with faction consistency and whatnot. So I doubt that any community model would make it as official, unless it fit an existing faction well enough.

Comment

Originally posted by rapfamily4 View Post
                    I'd like it to be a marketplace thing but to be honest I'm not even sure if we are going to see the marketplace open now that the streams are discontinued. In the worst case scenario it's still a nice portfolio piece and I'll probably release it for UT2004 so I keep working on it, but I'm not hoping for too much
                    ʕ ´ ل͜ ´ ʔ

Comment

Really good job buddy
                      Cyphir - stay Zen

Comment

i can't wait to import this into ut99

A+ work. THANK GOD!!!! O.O

Comment

Working...
                        X