No announcement yet.

Sentient AI character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the pistons in the right arm. Maybe they could be animated during the weapon fire, absorbing the recoil.

-Luigi Rapetta
    (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
    Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

So, I tried to draw what the piston arm would look like. I drew only one of the pistons on the first picture, but it's supposed to have 4 pistons like in the third image. The arm compresses with the suspension and pistons when a gun is fired. thoughts?

Right now, the general arm shape would is kind of like a stout cannon, but I was thinking of maybe making it rectangular. Would you guys prefer it be round and slightly fatter at the end, or a consistent thickness and sharp, angular edges?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Bucket Meister; 08-01-2016, 11:13 PM.

Comment

I'd prefer an arm which is round and sightly fatter at the end.

-Luigi Rapetta
        (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
        Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

Drew this, is it looking any better? His right arm is supposed to be behind him, I'm trying to draw him moving forward. Drawing too draw him more like a robot that's going to fack you up, and make him bulkier. Not sure what to do with the heart, maybe just paint it on like [MENTION=34994]papercoffee[/MENTION] did

Attached Files
          Last edited by Bucket Meister; 08-02-2016, 05:54 PM.

Comment

I'd remove the plates around its head: remember that this model should be compatible with the standard hitboxes (or capsules). Anyway, it is getting really nice

I hope you'll make a nice job with Blender!

-Luigi Rapetta
            (rapfamily4)

My projects list:

Comment

Working...
            X