X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Wolk View Post
    Nali Warcow:

At first i want to know what a Body-/Hitboxconcept the community want to see.
    Type D is the Classic version of UT99. The Problem was the hitbox over the Weapon for Headshots.
    Only Version A,B,C can change this conflict.
    Please Vote for the new Concept.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]4126[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3808[/ATTACH]

here a better Version of the Cow B:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4125[/ATTACH]
    hold it without mechanical legs, because the proportions of WarCow
    go to the devil if you add them mechanical legs .. Warcows have ever small but strong legs, so,
    hold it small and strong in my opinion and this is more original if be the warcow forced
    to use mechanical feet looks unbelievable and impossible so, not really good.
    Use as feet's more a mix as Elephants and Cow-feet's

best regards
    Blacky
    Last edited by Blackcrack; 08-06-2014, 02:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nali War Cow is awesome! So is the doll concept, but I don't see where it fits in the UT universe?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here is my Concept of Brutalis:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Moona View Post
    I think you should ask a moderator to move your thread, however I think this does belong to UT Character subforum.
    Ok your right its better to Stay on That Place

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What a Charakter im gona do up next?

Xan
    Malcolm
    Lauren
    Brock
    Matrix
    Anubis

by the way:
    How i can move my Thread in the "UT Development - Art"- thread?
    I'd personally like to see your take on a robot (Xan), and maybe Matrix, but if that's Matrix from either UT99 or UT3
    As of Anubis, I only saw screenshots and I like his armor. And you do armors well, so maybe Anubis would be more interesting for now.

I think you should ask a moderator to move your thread, however I think this does belong to UT Character subforum.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What a Charakter im gona do up next?

Xan
    Malcolm
    Lauren
    Brock
    Matrix
    Anubis

by the way:
    How i can move my Thread in the "UT Development - Art"- thread?
    Last edited by Wolk; 06-03-2014, 01:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'd say you have a thing for leaner characters and you do their anatomy well. Especially skaarj, even though most will disagree since skaarj were always a bulky type reptillian gorilla.
    Nali Warcow:

Type D is the Classic version of UT99. The Problem was the hitbox over the Weapon for Headshots.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]4126[/ATTACH]

here a better Version of the Cow B:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4125[/ATTACH]
    I was never a too big fan of Warcows, but I like your B version. I can already imagine it running around and these boots look just Unreal Also, I don't think many will have problem with its hitbox, only when it comes to behind, because it's covered by back armor (and/or weapon) plus posed forward.
    I'd still go for version B, though.
    here the Project Babydoll:
    Updated... [ATTACH=CONFIG]4008[/ATTACH]

Im still Working on this.
    I like this being introduced as a new Nightmare, but I'll be honest here and say I don't like anatomy so far, in terms others already noted. I can already imagine what would her dress look like though!
    But I do believe it will end up as awesome as your other stuff so far.
    The final Basicmodel of my Skaarjbody....
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]4164[/ATTACH]
    Too lean for classic look indeed, but I like it. Gives that lizardly sneaky feel. Who said all skaarjs should be bulky warriors, maybe there are some sneakier scouts or younger skaarjs.
    Another minor thing I noted are tusks. Maybe move them near mouth a bit..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The final Basicmodel of my Skaarjbody....
    Click image for larger version

Name:	skaarj model .jpg
Views:	1
Size:	199.9 KB
ID:	328832

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Warcow updated...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    For the babydoll face, perhaps add more human details, but keep it robot. I think the more features she has that are human, the creepier she would be. Nothing extreme or exactly human, but perhaps small bumps like on dolls, you will notice they have half crescent mounds where the ears are to hint there is an ear but not blatantly. I think whatever her body looks like, to have a tattered up dress over the form, would be pretty crazy! Oh the possibilities haha!

as always awesome stuff!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Babydoll Updated...
    Love it! She still looks a bit too slender, but I really like the direction you're going.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    At first i want to show here some character concepts that i did.
    I am not an 3d designer- i cant create a 3d Model and im serching for someone who can help me.
    I hope I can find some 3d designers who are able to implement the drawings in a 3d shape
    I'm just an hobby artist and a big Fan of the Unreal Tournament Games. So my Vision is to see one of my Characters in the new UT Game.
    BTW: Im german and my english is terrible!

Here some Character. (I created this Concepts many Jears ago.)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3238[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3239[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3240[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3241[/ATTACH]

Im trying to create my character in this form:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3242[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3243[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3244[/ATTACH]

Upcomming Projects:

-Nali War Cow
    -Babydoll self created
    -joung Malcolm
    -Lauren
    -Brock
    -Some Skaarj...
    Malcolm needs some work, he looks a bit too much like Kanye in my opinion

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Babydoll Updated...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nali Warcow:

-Next Concepts of the Wacow Comming soon after the Votes.(I need min.7 Votes!)
    Actually, I suggest none of those. I would rather suggest something in the direction of the last (d), but lower the weapon position to make it equal to that of players and put a bright tank/generator on top of it which would fall off during a headshot (or maybe even explode?). This one should have a shape of similar size to that of a regular head and the colour would indicate where to aim at since the shapes are non-human thus harder to interpret.

The Nali Warcow was atomic powered - would be funny to have its construction explode on headshot.

PS: Mr Crow's 1, 2 and 6 hats get my vote. Preference goes to hat 1 of these three. The second hairstyle is imo the most wicked in looks and suits him well.

Pretty good job on your concepts, keep up the good work!
    Last edited by Sly.; 05-28-2014, 05:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have some. Other dress conceps. Update incomming.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X