No announcement yet.

[Model] Some robot thing I named 'Melissa Roux'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got the legs UVmapped and set up. all that's left at this point is the chestplate.
    As a side note, I'm atleast able to guage the final polycount: somewhere in the 25k-28k range. That's of course assuming I don't splurge on any other parts.

Comment

Not necessarily related to the progress, but I worked with someone to have a 3D printed action figure of Melissa made.

It's sorta melty, but for a first draft it's pretty good! all the articulation works out really well in physical form, and suprisingly the toes work and leg boosters fold out too!

Comment

Gebloner that is really cool! Do most of those joints articulate?

Comment

Originally posted by meowcatbuf View Post
          Gebloner that is really cool! Do most of those joints articulate?
          Yes! the joint range is actually very good, which I'm really suprised by. the foot joints actually bend, so she has a 'toe' of sorts.

Comment

What a cool thing!

-Luigi Rapetta
            (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
            Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

So yeah I forgot to post that I got through with texturing her torso like 2 weeks ago or something. I'll start on the legs once i finish some paintings for an art exhibit. Enjoy these for the time being.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Gebloner; 08-24-2017, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X