No announcement yet.

Arlequin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just joking around (though the faces do look similar). It's your idea, so follow your vision.
    My Unreal game collection. Unreal series screenshots (2560x1440)

Comment

I have rebooked the face but there are still some things to be complimented. I would like you to give feedback to continue the progress.
      Attached Files

Comment

I like his facial pose! Anyway, you should lower down the cheekbones, or at least you can draw them more curve!

You should also check the perspective of the hat: it seems the face is pasted on it!
        Last edited by rapfamily4; 11-26-2016, 05:45 PM.

-Luigi Rapetta
        (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
        Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

Ok... this are my suggestions.

Try to go for a human facile anatomy... I tried to keep the long jaw.
          And the tophat has to be bigger to fit on his head. And your perspective was somehow screwed... I suppose.

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

And because you said you want to make him more menacing... I expected something like this

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
          ,,|,.............................................................................................coffee addicted !!!

Comment

Working...
          X