Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I saw that earlier today. That's an excellent model. The color palette/materials on that model is pretty much what I was thinking of doing to the model I'm working on. So he'll have a similar leather + metal combination.

Comment

No I meant if you on a new model therefore work together with Epic that there are two different models to choose from are the Trooper and your version

Comment

Yeah I'm hoping to add this model to the current Epic roster for the Skaarj. So Garog and game version of this guy

Comment

These are excellent news, I can't wait!

Comment

So it could be that we will soon have two Skaarj models yes?

Comment

From Ben Erdt's (character modeler @ Guerrilla Games) Artstation

[screenshot]https://cdn0.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/002/169/148/large/ben-erdt-sk-pr-1c.jpg?1458154336[/screenshot][screenshot]https://cdn0.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/002/102/132/large/ben-erdt-sk-pr-3.jpg?1457278449[/screenshot]

Maybe he can be convinced to "donate" it to UT4

Comment

Yeah that's an excellent model. So if all goes well there will be 3 Skaarj models. The more the merrier I say.

Comment

The hidden chin reminds in the old 99ers somehow
                  what made them appear very weird and less humanlike.
                  GOod STUff HERe <<

Comment

That model looks like a more Warrior Caste than Trooper.

Comment

Ben Erdt's model gives me a heavy Skaarj vibe. Like this guy. I think because of it's meaty head, tall stature, and because it is more amored than the other models.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeliepoo View Post
                        Yeah that's an excellent model. So if all goes well there will be 3 Skaarj models. The more the merrier I say.

Yes but they have to be cohesive.
                        Ben's model has a wider mouth than Joliepoo's model. They have to chose one option, then do variants on hair, horns, skin tone or armor. But all the skaarj should have some things in common !
                        The model already ingame is meant to be a Skaarj Hybrid so it's OK.

Comment

One has to be chosen because of a mouth difference? The biggest differences I see are proportions, and a bit of armor style difference. Organic parts, I think, can vary greatly just as they do in humans.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeliepoo View Post
                            Hey guys thanks again for the feedback. I'm currently working with Epic to get the game model nailed down. Thanks!
                            That is GREAT news!
                            Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

Originally posted by Quotidian View Post
                              From Ben Erdt's (character modeler @ Guerrilla Games) Artstation

[screenshot]https://cdn0.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/002/169/148/large/ben-erdt-sk-pr-1c.jpg?1458154336[/screenshot][screenshot]https://cdn0.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/002/102/132/large/ben-erdt-sk-pr-3.jpg?1457278449[/screenshot]

Maybe he can be convinced to "donate" it to UT4
                              Please tell me that Ben didn't just make this as a piece of art to look at???
                              Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

So if all goes well, the players from three different models Skaarj choose correctly Joeliepoo?

Comment

Working...
                                X