This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joeliepoo View Post
    I'm still here! Sorry I have been working on the game version of that Skaarj model. There's a ton of work involved with these models but just some texture work left to do. I would like to post an update soon. Home stretch!
    YAY!!! Joeliepoo is still here!
    ,,|,.............................................................................................coffee addicted !!!

Comment

Take the time you need. For beatiful works, need time.

But i'm so curious on the final result

Comment

I'm still here! Sorry I have been working on the game version of that Skaarj model. There's a ton of work involved with these models but just some texture work left to do. I would like to post an update soon. Home stretch!
        That is great news to hear!
        Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

Any news about progress? @Joeliepoo

Comment

Ok we have the Skaarj Hybrid in the game and we have the cunning warrior Skaarj from Joeliepoo and if possible this Berserk Skaarj which isn't sure that we can have it for this new UT.

[screenshot]https://forums.unrealtournament.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27786&stc=1[/screenshot]
            [screenshot]https://cdn0.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/002/102/132/large/ben-erdt-sk-pr-3.jpg?1457278449[/screenshot]

We also need a primeval tribe Skaarj for Invasion and Monster Hunt.

Soooo ...what's the status [MENTION=47186]Joeliepoo[/MENTION] ?
            I'm eager to see your work in action.
            ,,|,.............................................................................................coffee addicted !!!

Comment

hey what happened to this page? Is it just me or did a lot of images disappear?

Comment

hey what happened to this page? Is it just me or did a lot of images disappear?
                the forum upgrade actually messed a lot of things.

Comment

You should update your thread since there's this issue.

-Luigi Rapetta
                  (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
                  Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

Originally posted by throttlekitty View Post
                    Thanks for that breakdown, Chris.

That guy looks really mean, I'll try to play with a design later.
                    This process may be quick or there may be many more steps depending on how complex the character (or whatever you are conceptualizing) is.

Comment

Working...
                    X