No announcement yet.

Xan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going off topic, but I have to agree on the Chill concept. The one Mangley made is way more fitting the arena game what UT is. It has nice contrast with the snow and castle walls, Some flak guns instead of "sayingnothing" statues, which tells the story nicely... I love it
    Last edited by Spector CZ; 12-17-2015, 03:51 PM.

Comment

@Rick
      I'm not saying that one is better than the other. Quite the opposite. Gooba is not best at everything and there are cases that some people had approaches to certain characters or maps that i find more suiting. Fact that i analyze and describe why i think that is not speaking for everyone. It just has same appearance of sounding like someone is presenting arguments like they were objective. The difference is that first is manipulative and second tries to give reasoning closer to objectivity. It still will be subjective, but it at least make discussion about certain aspects rather than "i like that" or "i don't like that".

I am old*** UT psychofan with analytical mind and tendency for narcism. My opinions are tainted with subjectivity. I'm aware of that. But also i have expectancy ofpeople being able to analytically defend why they chose one concept over another.

@Spector CZ
      Well... Gooba concept for DM-Chill has only one characteristic element - the statue in center of the courtyard. I would take that from this concept.
      Unofficial Enforcer Model
      Redesigning Enforcer Firemodes

Comment

Originally posted by Fartuess View Post
        @Rick
        I'm not saying that one is better than the other. Quite the opposite. Gooba is not best at everything and there are cases that some people had approaches to certain characters or maps that i find more suiting. Fact that i analyze and describe why i think that is not speaking for everyone. It just has same appearance of sounding like someone is presenting arguments like they were objective. The difference is that first is manipulative and second tries to give reasoning closer to objectivity. It still will be subjective, but it at least make discussion about certain aspects rather than "i like that" or "i don't like that".

I am old*** UT psychofan with analytical mind and tendency for narcism. My opinions are tainted with subjectivity. I'm aware of that. But also i have expectancy ofpeople being able to analytically defend why they chose one concept over another.

@Spector CZ
        Well... Gooba concept for DM-Chill has only one characteristic element - the statue in center of the courtyard. I would take that from this concept.

Then I am sorry to say that you probably wont like what we are doing with DM-Chill

Comment

;_;

ten characters

Edit:

I just saw last stream on Twitch archives (YT seems to be a week or two behind). I missed all those concepts with viking stuff. Assets looks dope. I just wish that lighting will be clear. Materials are gray, so imho lighting should compensate for that (i'm talking about strong sun lighting like in the Shell level).

And i still think rusted, viking anti aircraft cannons would be awesome
          Last edited by Fartuess; 12-20-2015, 03:00 PM.
          Unofficial Enforcer Model
          Redesigning Enforcer Firemodes

Comment

Working...
          X