Some characters I'd like to see return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some characters I'd like to see return

I'm not an artist, but here's a few characters from Unreal/UT99 that I wouldn't mind seeing make a return in the new game. Maybe an artist out there could give it a try? Yes, I'm serious about the cigar guy. These are some of the more unconventional characters that were always very popular.

http://imgur.com/a/3tssq/layout/blog

Last edited by TheWhiteDragon; 06-26-2014, 11:44 PM.
    BeyondUnreal Podcast
    r/UnrealTournament Moderator

I agree, I miss the old miners and ships crew.
    They added a sort of frontier-feel as they are "civilians"
    Krieg (Male3) is the closest to what I look like so I've often been using him as my avatar, and the ported model to play.
    Male characters with long hair a a rare thing.
    Every team also deserves a cigar-chewing, hat-wearing hero, and I always liked the attitude those old models brought to the game.
    Who wants a UT99 FOOD FIGHT ?

Comment

Having some unconventional competitors in the Tournament adds more variety to the game; throw in a cool or funny back story for them and they're good to go. I'm assuming that they'll make unlockable characters so it'd be cool to see Prisoner 849 as one of them.

Comment

it would definitely be fun to see some of the original unreal characters make a return.
        Sioux
        www.unrealgrrl.com

Comment

I always like the Dark Phalanx team in UT99. I also liked the Necris in UT99 better.

Comment

Working...
          X