No announcement yet.

Zenitive's characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here comes new Malcolm and his greatest nemesis. I thought it would be cool if Xan displayed taunts on his visor.
    I updated the first post with these.

Attached Files

Comment

Another update on Malcolm
      Attached Files

Comment

Certainly a very classic look.
        Unreal Tournament 4 eXpanded MultiPlayer (UT4XMP) efforts
        My website, listing all my Unreal series mods and mutators

Comment

Originally posted by Zenitive View Post
          Here comes new Malcolm and his greatest nemesis. I thought it would be cool if Xan displayed taunts on his visor.
          I updated the first post with these.

I like the idea of making Xan's taunts play on his visor. However, as is true with many incarcerations of Xan, the visor is so large it makes him look like Master Chief. All other Xans were pretty thin with the visor, around the same width of Malcolm's glasses.
          Change for the worse, and you regret every moment.
          Change for the better, and you can't live without it.
          Having the will to embrace change is the real challenge.
          --Captain Crit

Comment

Nice drawings, but you're not quite pulling off the look on some of them. Malcolm for instance doesn't really look like a black guy as much as Jamie Hyneman from Mythbusters. I don't say that to be insulting, but things like facial structure etc need to be taken into account more.

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
            Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Comment

However, as is true with many incarcerations of Xan, the visor is so large it makes him look like Master Chief.
              Haha, I knew that someone will notice that eventually xD It wasn't intentional though.

Nice drawings, but you're not quite pulling off the look on some of them. Malcolm for instance doesn't really look like a black guy as much as Jamie Hyneman from Mythbusters. I don't say that to be insulting, but things like facial structure etc need to be taken into account more.
              Good point. I'll give it a closer look in the future.

Comment

Some "new" stuff incoming. Another iteration of the Necris, and slightly updated eastern theme.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X