Zenitive's characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Some "new" stuff incoming. Another iteration of the Necris, and slightly updated eastern theme.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    However, as is true with many incarcerations of Xan, the visor is so large it makes him look like Master Chief.
    Haha, I knew that someone will notice that eventually xD It wasn't intentional though.

Nice drawings, but you're not quite pulling off the look on some of them. Malcolm for instance doesn't really look like a black guy as much as Jamie Hyneman from Mythbusters. I don't say that to be insulting, but things like facial structure etc need to be taken into account more.
    Good point. I'll give it a closer look in the future.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice drawings, but you're not quite pulling off the look on some of them. Malcolm for instance doesn't really look like a black guy as much as Jamie Hyneman from Mythbusters. I don't say that to be insulting, but things like facial structure etc need to be taken into account more.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Zenitive View Post
    Here comes new Malcolm and his greatest nemesis. I thought it would be cool if Xan displayed taunts on his visor.
    I updated the first post with these.

I like the idea of making Xan's taunts play on his visor. However, as is true with many incarcerations of Xan, the visor is so large it makes him look like Master Chief. All other Xans were pretty thin with the visor, around the same width of Malcolm's glasses.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Certainly a very classic look.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Another update on Malcolm
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here comes new Malcolm and his greatest nemesis. I thought it would be cool if Xan displayed taunts on his visor.
    I updated the first post with these.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The Necris concepts are amazing. They definitely look and feel like an undead assassin! All the cues too, leather and cloth, with a touch of metal to make for excellent Necris.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes! Amazing. I like everything I see in this concept.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I added a new version of female necris, and a brand new necris male. Both inspired by Gooba's concept. Less robotic, more necrotic :P
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Zenitive; 08-11-2014, 04:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like your female concepts. The hooded assassin might be a bit impractical with the pointy shoes, but it could just be toned down a bit and be fine I think. I really like the Arabian themed design, the cloth and armor idea is something I've been exploring as well, I think you pulled it off pretty well. The hair and legs are the best parts for me, they sell the theme. I think the torso could use improvement though!

Keep up the good work!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ugh. The Necris looks worse than the previous attempt in my opinion. Tubes are a sign of weakness and fragility, and the boots are even more ridiculously unusable than they were before...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have just added coloured Malcolm and upgraded necris female.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
    Right female: Looks fine, but not very recognisable... Oriental influence, but where is she supposed to fit in? Also, a Scouter
    I don't think that she fits any of the current fractions in the ut universe. I started with the trousers and then it was like "Disney's Aladin goes sci-fi".

I'll post the coloured version of Malcolm and psycho on Monday if I have time. Thanks for the feedback so far
    Last edited by Zenitive; 08-04-2014, 04:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The new concepts are great! I honestly can see the Assassin crouching somewhere, with a sniper in hand. The second is also great, though I feel like something is missing on the waist-legs area. Maybe a belt?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X