[Orzene] Various Concept Art Pieces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[CONCEPT ART] [Orzene] Various Concept Art Pieces

Sorry for not having more to show. I've been swamped with other projects (commissoins, a comic, etc.)

Will try to contribute more in the future. Probably try to have a go with the alien races next, since everyone has their own idea about the Necris.

Attached Files

Maybe some stomach protection. Gonna have to experiment to see if a ribbed or fragmented belly armor might be good.

Comment

humm, an free stomach it's more sexy .. and and pusch up the atmosphere
      so, why not make an bit more sexy ..

best regards
      Blacky

Comment

Hmm. That looks exactly like the Borg from Star Trek. I'm not a fan of such similarities, makes them less original as a concept.
        Unreal Tournament 4 eXpanded MultiPlayer (UT4XMP) efforts
        My website, listing all my Unreal series mods and mutators

Comment

Any concept art is going to have similarity to SOMETHING...

I don't see any borg in that. Is it the eye piece that makes you think that?
          Current Projects

WIP: Weapon Inspect Animation: CLICK ME

Comment

Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
            Hmm. That looks exactly like the Borg from Star Trek. I'm not a fan of such similarities, makes them less original as a concept.
            I thought exactly the same thing. I feel the necris designs would benefit from being a nice mash up things. Maybe like high technology with victorian/steampunk aesthetics and then gothic symbols and markings. If we go the straight route then it probably will look like something else done already. Saying that it is a nicely drawn image. You definitely got some skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Borbarad101 View Post
              I don't see any borg in that. Is it the eye piece that makes you think that?
              That's the most obvious thing, yes, but the mismash of derelict armour is also exactly what Borg use.
              Unreal Tournament 4 eXpanded MultiPlayer (UT4XMP) efforts
              My website, listing all my Unreal series mods and mutators

Comment

Working...
              X