New factions, Liandri and Necris characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LunSei View Post
    If it's the voice you like... you can keep the cool female robot voice and yet not make the robots look like girls (or boys). A good example is Glados from Portal: female voice, but she isn't a female android.

I still fondly remember the UT3 robots. I would like the UT4 robots to keep looking not human. Essentially, I want robots, not androids. They're scarier, because your mind can't deceivingly relate to them or attribute them emotions.
    Besides, whenever I see a female android, I keep thinking that's not designed for war.

I propose the gender choice to be based on the voice: male and female Liandri bots should have the same exact models, but you can choose a male voice or a female voice.

In UT 2004 were humanoid robots in terms of appearance, and robots, which would you want to see. And no one complained. I think that should return from this game all characters. It is worth noting that in the UT 2004 game still has a lot of people.

Comment

Originally posted by Raixs View Post
      In UT 2004 were humanoid robots in terms of appearance, and robots, which would you want to see. And no one complained. I think that should return from this game all characters. It is worth noting that in the UT 2004 game still has a lot of people.

A question, due to my ignorance (I got into the Unreal series very late, only with the latest game, UT3): did UT2004 feature humanoid male and female robots, as well as non-humanoid female and male robots? Or were the non-humanoid only male, or the humanoid only female?

I'm fine with both options available as long as there's equity.

If you see my previous comments in this forum, you'll see I'm making quite a riot because I want to make sure UT4 will have equal opportunity characters. :P I'm sure I sound monotematic, but let's just say I have so much trust this game is going to be awesome, that the only thing I could possibly discuss about is that one.

Comment

Originally posted by LunSei View Post
        A question, due to my ignorance (I got into the Unreal series very late, only with the latest game, UT3): did UT2004 feature humanoid male and female robots, as well as non-humanoid female and male robots? Or were the non-humanoid only male, or the humanoid only female?

I'm fine with both options available as long as there's equity.

If you see my previous comments in this forum, you'll see I'm making quite a riot because I want to make sure UT4 will have equal opportunity characters. :P I'm sure I sound monotematic, but let's just say I have so much trust this game is going to be awesome, that the only thing I could possibly discuss about is that one.

Dude, you did not play in Unreal Tournament 2004? You missed a lot))) There were the coolest characters and commands. About robots: there were two teams: The Corrupt and Bloodfist. The first component of the robots, which were largely similar to humans. Men were like inflated healthy men. Among them was the famous Xan. And female versions. In Bloodfist were robots, enhanced versions that can be seen in Unreal Tournament 3. True enough, they were called the names of the robots of The Corrupt.

Comment

The Blood Fist faction, originally from UC/UT2003, were "asexual" bots, although some may have had organic components.

Originally posted by Player Bio
          Widowmaker is one of the few battle drones confirmed to be wholly inorganic. Advanced threat detection and onboard evasive logic make this being a force to be reckoned with.
          http://liandri.beyondunreal.com/Blood_Fist

The Corrupt Faction (originally from UT, redone for UT2004) had masculine and feminine characters. It's not certain if all, some, or none were actually cyborgs.

http://liandri.beyondunreal.com/Corrupt
          My Invasion Server|Forums|Youtube|Xfire|Downloads

Comment

The Tournament: animated series!
            My art work here at DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
            X